Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys. Looking for friends that are willing to chat, talk about anything under the sun and maybe have fun sometimes. Those who can be trusted and doesn't share what happens in the app. Anyone who is up for bros or friendship? Talking about each other cultures and interests? We can make a group and then we can get to know each other well. Just comment your snap.
Hung n horny bi guy am douglasgirth on snap

D

deleted7295261

27 UK lad looking to be used, abused and humiliated by an alpha.
Add my snap - gaysubuk

JamaSama1

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys. Looking for friends that are willing to chat, talk about anything under the sun and maybe have fun sometimes. Those who can be trusted and doesn't share what happens in the app. Anyone who is up for bros or friendship? Talking about each other cultures and interests? We can make a group and then we can get to know each other well. Just comment your snap.
snap:jvma0

str109

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Str10987 add me hehe

mc.fox11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all. I am 28y, masculine, straight and curious, hairy, 181cm, 96kg, a bit chubby, thick uc cock, big hairy virgin ass. I do have a gf and I don't share her. And I live in Canada.

Interested only in Muscular dudes. For cam, chat, trade pics and maybe real.

If muscular add me: skyp - mc.fox11 or snap - strcurious2021 or kik - strcuriouscan2021

Snowcat81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Would love to be added shadowx081

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whats up bros? 28. str8 curious. 6'2. 8x6 cut. 230. Masc. Lightly furry. Into lifting and just broing out ive got snap and skype so if i sound like a dude you wanna chat with feel free to hit me up via dm to chat!

Also have pics and such in my gallery but tbh they are a bit out dated.