Snapchat Group for Striaght, Fit, and Married Bros for Bromance

D

deleted16542941

35 Irish bi top looking fit men 40+ for regular chat pics and cam sessions. DM asl and username

D

deleted17767051

If you are straight, fit, and married, I want to start a Bromance Snapchat Group where we send videos, pics, and interact like bros. Occassionally cam together and if everyone is open to it, perhaps we meet up in real life.

If this is something you would like to try, reply to the following:

Relationship status:
Snapchat Username:
*Add a recent picture to your post to be added to the group.

I know this may sound like a lot of requirements but if we want the best, we need to be willing to put in the work to find the best.

I will add you to the group once you have met all of the above. Happy bromancing.
Hi ! jldmaferre ! A pleasure !

D

deleted17767051

If you are straight, fit, and married, I want to start a Bromance Snapchat Group where we send videos, pics, and interact like bros. Occassionally cam together and if everyone is open to it, perhaps we meet up in real life.

Relationship status:
Snapchat Username:

I know this may sound like a lot of requirements but if we want the best, we need to be willing to put in the work to find the best.

I will add you to the group once you have met all of the above. Happy bromancing.
Age 41
Body : 1,84 cm and 82 kg
Married
jldmaferrer

Attachments

D

deleted17767051

Relationship status:
Snapchat Username:

Hi
From Spain
41 years 8

Relationship status:
Snapchat Username:

I will add you to the group once you have met all of the above. Happy

Relationship status:
Snapchat Username:

Hi again

Relationship status:
Snapchat Username:

hi again I would Love to de added ,
Spanish from Ibiza

Relationship status:
Snapchat Username:

I will add you to the group once you have met all of the above. Happy bromancin

Relationship status:
Snapchat Username:

1,83 cm 83 kg
Hairy , worked body
Married
jldmaferrer

mc.fox11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all. I am 28y, masculine, straight and curious, hairy, 181cm, 96kg, a bit chubby, thick uc cock, big hairy virgin ass. I do have a gf and I don't share her. And I live in Canada.

Interested only in Muscular dudes. For cam, chat, trade pics and maybe real.

If muscular add me: skyp - mc.fox11 or snap - strcurious2021 or kik - strcuriouscan2021