Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
many pictures of people are taken without them knowing. Like snaps of a gays ass or chicks ass. Does it bother you? Do you do it? Is it something you seek out?

I find it to invasive for me. Have been at a spa nude and had my photo taken more than once. I really found it inappropriate to the setting. Have had it done at the gym locker room. Just wondering how you guys feel about it. Or if anyone cares.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
It doesn't bother me. Privacy is just a word created by society. And we all know how things use to be. Butt naked and free. Privacy doesn't actually mean anything and shouldn't. All it does is limit people. It's just another label. Another way to keep us from exploring humanity to it's fullest.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't bother me. Privacy is just a word created by society. And we all know how things use to be. Butt naked and free. Privacy doesn't actually mean anything and shouldn't. All it does is limit people. It's just another label. Another way to keep us from exploring humanity to it's fullest.

Nobody gets to explore me other than my wife.If I catch you with a camera of any kind pointed at me.........

Reactions: Hoss

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No offense, but that's just silly.

We all use to be butt-naked naked and free? Pick your origin story...when we were apes or Neanderthals? Or when we got kicked out of Eden and our nakedness was revealed to us? Or do you mean when we were infants and had someone to wipe our bums for us? I don't get it. I like clothing - I like being warm and cozy. Ever watch Naked and Afraid? Not as much fun as one might think.

Privacy is important. No one should have access to our every thought and action. And who would want to? Nose picking, pooping? And I'd rather not know your every thought. I know for a fact, people are better off not knowing mine! :eek:

Why on earth should we be allowed to indulge very whim that crosses our mind? That's not exploring our humanity to our fullest, it's an exercise in self-entitlement. "I want, I want" is a terrible way to live and a terrible person to live with.

My two cents. :)

Last edited:

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
No offense, but that's just silly.

We all use to be butt-naked naked and free? Pick your origin story...when we were apes or Neanderthals? Or when we got kicked out of Eden and our nakedness was revealed to us? Or do you mean when we were infants and had someone to wipe our bums for us? I don't get it. I like clothing - I like being warm and cozy. Ever watch Naked and Afraid? Not as much fun as one might think.

Privacy is important. No one should have access to our every thought and action. And who would want to? Nose picking, pooping? And I'd rather not know your every thought. I know for a fact, people are better off not knowing mine! :eek:

Why on earth should we be allowed to indulge very whim that crosses our mind? That's not exploring our humanity to our fullest, it's an exercise in self-entitlement. "I want, I want" is a terrible way to live and a terrible person to live with.

My two cents. :)

I like your kind of currency. :D It is silly. Very silly. Intentionally silly. Farcical even. Maybe even intentionally farcical. :p

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
it's just plain wrong to take pictures of someone without their consent, and in some places it can get a person arrested and sent off to a correctional facility.

Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In NY we had a lot of arrests of men who took photos and videos of women in skirts / dresses as they rode the up escalators, the famous up skirt photos. They should have gotten their asses kicked before they were arrested.

The reason camera phones come with a sound when a photo is taken is to prevent predators from slyly, taking inopportune photos of unsuspecting adults and minors, granted these sounds can be disables. FYI there is actual legislation on this
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/01/28/lawmaker-wants-to-make-sure-cell-phone-cameras-click.html

In bathrooms I am always weary of any one who walks in holding a phone and talking, you never know if the phone is video recording the area; or the urinal next to his. Spa / changing areas should be safe zones, no pictures of anyone unless it is a selfie; or a dick picture to your GF. :D

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Thirdlegdia humor escapes me.Do you have a primer I could read?:D

Well yes and no. They've all been thoroughly snatched up by the litany of the lovely ladies out there who desperately need a bit of down dicking so you might have to settle for something else.

Maybe an ebook of awestastic?

Oh crap did i little out too much sexy? Shit thats how i got the last 30 stalkers. Ah well better sate then sorry. By the way you wouldn't happen to have a uhaul truck full of condoms i could borrow would you?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
many pictures of people are taken without them knowing. Like snaps of a gays ass or chicks ass. Does it bother you? Do you do it? Is it something you seek out?

I find it to invasive for me. Have been at a spa nude and had my photo taken more than once. I really found it inappropriate to the setting. Have had it done at the gym locker room. Just wondering how you guys feel about it. Or if anyone cares.
Complete strangers who'd even think of doing this are classless JERKS, and I would be justified in telling them too
See, this posture I can't and won't accept for ME that is. For me that type of exploration like assault. Unwarranted, uncalled for, and no apologies made either.
if i caught someone taking pictures of me i would smash their phone and their face :)
;)Knew there was a reason I still liked you.:kiss: And indeed, YES, I probably as well would make what was left of their camera a permanent part of their face, right before I punched their heart out. Come at me with a camera snapping off shots out of the blue, and you'd better be doing some back peddling if not reconciling when I'm with I care about, no more no less.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's just plain wrong to take pictures of someone without their consent, and in some places it can get a person arrested and sent off to a correctional facility.
where no doubt they would understand the value of not wanting someone to constantly record your activities. This sort of obtrusive behavior is why some shrinks make killings on rage patients, you know?