Sneak a Peek

D_mbn83

Just Browsing
Media
What are some tips for sneaking a peek at a buddy while he sleeping? How do you start and go along with your sly approach?:confused:

D

deleted56690

I wish someone could get some pics and post em up... i find it hot to see someone sleeping naked with it all exposed

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
What are some tips for sneaking a peek at a buddy while he sleeping? How do you start and go along with your sly approach?:confused:

Well, if you don't care about your friend at all, and value the friendship as worthless, then I recommend you wait until he is asleep, tie his arms and legs to the bed, gagg him and then fuck and suck him until you get bored.

However, if he IS your FRIEND, wouldn't it just be easier to ask him to see his penis or to check it out in the locker room?

daddycock69

Just Browsing
Media
...and don't forget to wear the mask. If he wakes up you don't want him to know it's you....lol. Now go do it, take a video, and podt it here.

D

deleted56690

That is an awesome video..... lol
That guys is huge.... and his dick goes straight up!
Any other movies or pictures?

B_devilsnight007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love videos like those! mmhmm! Just like my friend, pull down his jeans and he's already hard and ready to go.

I wish someone could get some pics and post em up... i find it hot to see someone sleeping naked with it all exposed

I got a video in my blog, a real video that I captured with my camera, while my buddy pretended to sleep on my bed. Just last week.

He wants me to think that he's sleeping while i blow him off, but it's obvious sometimes that he don't really go to sleep. He's far in denial, and i guess it's the only way that he feels comfortable letting his friend blow him off.

I don't care, as long as i get to suck on that cock.

Anyways, this is the first of a few videos that I will be posting on my blog in the next week or so. So keep an eye open for updates!

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find this video hard to believe. I would think that any drug that would put a person under so deeply that he wouldn't wake during climax would also prevent him from being able to climax. But getting back to the question of how to sneak a peek. Do you want to keep him as a friend? If you do then don't try to sneak a peek. You'll end up loosing a friend. Best way is be honest and tell him what you want and why. If he's a true friend he'll still be your friend afterwards and you might get to see his bits, but then you might not. Some guys just don't have a desire to show their friends their bits. The majority of my friends have seen mine because I am not a modest type of person. For example, if you come into my room and I have just returned from the shower, then chances are that you will see me au naturel as I will be drying off and dressing. If you see my bits you see them if you don't tou don't, makes me no difference.

Anytime you have to "sneak" to do something, someone's going to get hurt or lose a friend. My advice is don't sneak to do it, just be up front with your friend.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank goodness my roomate is not sexually attractive.
My roommate looks like the guy that played "Lurch" on the Adams Family(reruns). He's 6'9"weighs in at 225 and has a shy penis, that is it draws up inside of him when it's soft. About all you can see when he is soft is the nipple of his skin. When he gets hard it's only about 4 inches long and quite the pencil dick for a lack of a better tern to describe it's thinness. Didn't have to "sneak a peek" as we have wanked together. I feel badly for him as he is a wonderful bloke that would do anything for anybody. I know rhe first time he saw me comming out of the shower I thought he was going to cry, he just looked so sad. This will be our third year rooming together and we've grown to be great friends. I was curious at first as to what he had between his legs because I had never seen anyone quite so tall. Of course I was believing all the myths about being tall, having big hands/feet and big noses being related to penis size, he sure blows that theory to bloody hell. Like I said, I was curious but never would have stooped so low as to drugging him to find out.

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was one of the hottest encounters I've ever seen, and one of the tackiest. The guy in the mask should be arrested for rape. It's a mixed feeling. I feel sorry for the man sleeping..

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I caught someone I knew trying to "sneek a peek," it would be an instant end of that friendship.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thats why I asked if he was drugged with a legal substance... I thought when guy's were knocked out they couldn't get hard, let alone climax. If he was faking it, he did a great job of not making any facial movements.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
personally I consider that a form of rape, I can't understand why someone would want to sneek around just to see his buddy's pecker, doesn't anyone value friendship anymore? I have some friends that are good looking, but I value the friendship much more to even think of sneeking a peek, or drug him just to jack him off, that is just plain wrong.

If this isn't faked for the cameras then isn't this clip only one step away from rape ?! :mad: