Sneak a Peek

vegasbill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think it's faked... watch the guys stomach closely... it quivers... and his left hand moves too... for all that is going on not to wake the guy up he'd have to be sedated... Not even sure "Roofies" can get a guy in that state where he can still get hard and cum.

B_dickman27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i remember doing it very often when i was in the army. i would wait untill everyone fall asleep and then wait for the 2-4 guards to return and when they were sleeping i would go an sneak a peek at their cocks

B_devilsnight007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think it's faked... watch the guys stomach closely... it quivers... and his left hand moves too... for all that is going on not to wake the guy up he'd have to be sedated... Not even sure "Roofies" can get a guy in that state where he can still get hard and cum.

exactly, it's all staged.
but still a hot video.

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i found this thread, i think its great, tho the video wont load, if anyone has it that would be great...
anywho, i did that once, i woke up and took a peek in m buddys undies, i just wanted to check if its true that were hard most of the night. well its not true. and he wasnt that sound asleep at all, so he woke up and asked me what the fuck am i doing, i just went back to sleep. he never mentioned it, i hope he thought it was a dream... :)

Reactions: Hungfreeballer