Sneak Preview

BigCollege_Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
(trumpets: Bum ba bum bum!!!)

From the writer(s) who brought you the "Summer After Graduation" trilogy CUMS a whole new series...

ESCAPADE
You wouldn't believe what goes on at Davidson's University. A group of 6 friends: Jason, Jared, Matt, Katie, Tia, and Abby are out for the best four years of there life. With SEX, drugs, murder, heartaches, tragedy, and scandal it's one escapade after another...
Coming...
June 2006

Reactions: blkbwoi

BigCollege_Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Preview

We ran across the yard as we heard the sirens ring out. Adrenaline was racing through our bodies. I never did anything like that in my life. I saw the police racing down University Avenue. She grabbed my arm and yanked it towards a ditch that was filled with bushes and leaves. I tripped over a rock and rolled down the hill covering my body with leaves and dirt. I laid there catching my breath. She came running down and pounced on top of me. We waited as we heard the police yell out. We must have run the length of a football field. Panting I turned to her and said "Do you think they'll find us?" and turned to me smiling and put her forefinger to my lips, signaling me to shush. She then leaned in and kissed me. I was panting for air between kisses. I started carsessing her breasts. And she was rubbing her hand over my chest. She started to unbuckle my belt. She unzipped my pants and stuck her too fingers on my warm pussy....

:eek: Weren't expecting that were you? More of that and others coming in June

BigCollege_Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
jeff black said:
So suspenseful. You should write movie preveiws:rolleyes:

HEY! You don't have to read it if you don't like...I don't need your sarcasm...if people here don't appreciate my stories I won't write them. I did that to spice it up its all for fun...

Wow...okay :confused:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BigCollege_Cock said:
HEY! You don't have to read it if you don't like...I don't need your sarcasm...if people here don't appreciate my stories I won't write them. I did that to spice it up its all for fun...

Wow...okay :confused:

I was actually being sincere. I really enjoyed the set up of your delivery.

Methinks, you should worry less about people attacking you. If I was, you would know it, becuase I would say.. wow you suck.

The :rolleyes: isn't used for sarcasm for me.. usually it is me saying something that is cheeky.:biggrin1:

BigCollege_Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
June 3rd 2006 is the day it will come out (of my closet, and on to the Fictious Story forum) hahaha okay...enjoy

I'm hoping to get at least 1,000 views and a few more responses on this thread so tell me your feedback. Tell me what you like and what you wanna read...

BigCollege_Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Due to some things in my schedule I won't be able to release it June 3rd. So it's getting released a day earlier. Actually in less than a half hour. It is getting released tonight at midnight.