Sneaker Fetish?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by amygdala, Oct 10, 2010.

1. amygdala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anyone else here have one?

This article, from a 2006 edition of Out Magazine, contains what I personally thought to be one of the most insightful and astute explanations for the roots of such a fetish, by "Chris" the 32 year old attorney on page 43 of the article (scroll down a few pages).

Out - Google Books

I couldn't have offered a better explanation for the roots of my own sneaker fetish if I tried. Anyone else have similar experiences? Thoughts? Insights? Opinions?

2. amygdala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nobody????

3. WatchStr8Sex

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, it is the idea that sneakers, trainers or boots, are associated with masculine pursuits such as sporting athleticism or masculine tradies in the case of boots.

It is also the idea that they could be worn during sex and the image in my mind is a fit muscular guy, a sexual athlete, wearing footwear that can enhance sexual performance (traction when power-fucking or standing in slippery sex mess - especially in group sex)

They also have good style and worn well by the guy otherwise the association is lost

4. blah69420

blah69420 Member

I love sneakers I have about 50 pair, but its not a sexual thing. I just love fresh kicks.

5. docs20i

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes! I've got a sneaker fetish.
    Mine started back in 1983 when I was in grade 5. All the cutest girls in class also wore the coolest, trendiest sneakers. One day in art class we had to sketch something and the girl I had the biggest crush on took off her Puma sneakers, placed them on our shared desk and started to draw... I've been hooked for life with a "hot girl = trendy sneaker" fetish!
    After Pumas, it was Tretorns all through highschool... I can't count the gallons of cum I must have shot fantasizing about the girls wearing Tretorns! Tretorns and Keds continued to be popular through university... and of course Converse All Stars and Vans! I'm 37 now and I still get hard when I see a gorgeous babe wearing Pumas, Tretorns, Keds, Converse... Best of all, my wife is somewhat tolerant of my fetish, and will occasionally wear sneakers for me during sex...dream come true...

Draft saved Draft deleted