sneakers or sandals

s2rotc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so just wondering what most people here are into...me preferably flip flops... i guess i just like the way i feel comfortable in them oh yea and its kinda hott when others wear them too...makes bulge, lol....:wink:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Doc Martens only. I've never worn sandels in my life, and haven't had a pair of 'sneakers' in like 3 or 4 years.

Heavy black boots + the occasional humid 100 degree heat = :biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AboutAverage said:
Doc Martens only. I've never worn sandels in my life, and haven't had a pair of 'sneakers' in like 3 or 4 years.

Heavy black boots + the occasional humid 100 degree heat = :biggrin1:

I have a pair of square-toed Docs. 9 years old, nicely broken in and they're the best in winter. Love 'em.

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sandles or flips! I wear either dress or sneakers all week for work...as soon as i get off...on go the flips

SNEAKERS!! or other casual or dress shoes.

I NEVER, NEVER wear any kind of sandals or flip-flops. I have what you might call a serious aversion to the human foot. Especially the male human foot. Ugh.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm out in public, my choice in footwear depends on what I'm wearing. If I'm in shorts and a casual shirt, I will probably be in leather flip-flops or sandals. If I'm wearing linen slacks and a shirt, loafers and no socks. If I'm dressed up, dress shoes. When I'm wearing gym clothes, I wear tennis shoes/sneakers.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
bignfloppy said:
I have what you might call a serious aversion to the human foot. Especially the male human foot. Ugh.
Weird. I love feet.

Sandals or sneaker will do for me. My biggest criterion for foot coverings is that I must be able to walk a great distance in them comfortably. There's nothing worse than getting started somewhere and finding that you have to find another type of footwear or feet are going to be chewed up.

I love feet because of how durable they usually are and where they can take us. There are many places you can get to on foot that you couldn't get to any other way.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At work, its a pair of Terra lights- Steel toe full boot,with plate.
After work, its sandals ( dr. scholls , very comfy) until the snow
starts to fly, then reluctantly its sneakers.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Been wearing what they call "flip flops" (thongs) for at least 10 years now (which I guess is proof that if you hang around long enough, things you do will eventually come into fashion). Always got the cheap rubber ones that used to cost two or three bucks at Walgreens (before they became fashionable). Handy wear if you're walking on dicey terrain (rocks and such) with nothing else on (tho I'm capable of doing rocks without them). Sneakers are more "formal" for me (and warmer in the winter). For work, brown soft leather loafers.

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont find sandles to be all that fasionable, so i tend to go for shoes of various styles. Sandles have their time and place though.