sneakers vs high-heels in a bar......

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
im just confused over this women talk i heard at work. so this fri everyone was going to the bar, and someone asked for directions. a lady goes "you cant miss it look for all the guys, chris calls it the hook up joint". then the other lady goes "oh, hold on im going to put on my high-heels then". the the first lady goes "but why, your so comftable stay in you sneakers" bah bah bah.

im guessing she wanted to wear high-heels to get hit on? but she is a married women with kids and everyone knows this. unless something i dont know and high-heels scares men alway? would she really do this for an ego boost or is there something i dont know???

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think you guys are being overly judgemental here. I wear comfortable shoes for practicality a lot of the time but when I am going out, even just to the shops, I often switch to heels. Heels force my posture to be less slouchy, they give me a little height boost and generally speaking I feel about them much the same way I feel about eye-liner, which makes me feel a little more dressed, like I haven't just oozed out of the house like some primordial slime :rolleyes:

I don't wear heels so men will look at my ass - I wear heels because they are smarter.

If I was in jeans and t-shirt and had the choice of adding sneakers or heels to go out to a bar I think the type of crowd would influence the choice. If I thought it was going to be a relaxed, after work, come as you are type crowd I might choose to keep the sneakers, I might not. If I heard it was going to be an on the pull type crowd then I would wear the heels. I'm also spoken for and I would not be wearing them to 'get attention', I would be wearing them so I wouldn't feel like a slob next to all the women in their pulling outfits.

That's all there is to it - it's silly, I guess I should feel comfy and happy in whatever I'm in regardless of what those around me are wearing - but there it is. I don't really care so much that I'd run home and change, or not go, but given a basic choice like having both heels and sneakers with me, in that situation I'd change into the heels too.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you guys are being overly judgemental here. I wear comfortable shoes for practicality a lot of the time but when I am going out, even just to the shops, I often switch to heels. Heels force my posture to be less slouchy, they give me a little height boost and generally speaking I feel about them much the same way I feel about eye-liner, which makes me feel a little more dressed, like I haven't just oozed out of the house like some primordial slime :rolleyes:

Exactly what I was thinking...

I've been married almost a decade, but that doesn't stop me wearing a clean shirt and brushing my hair when I'm going out someplace where people are around. It has nothing to do with looking for action myself, and everything to do with pride in my appearance.

Also, I think pocketing wedding rings to attract attention is a myth. If anything, mine has attracted me a lot more attention since I put it on.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, everything women do is for men.

it's not like we just don't want to feel out of place in a more dressy joint. oh no! we're only interested in your opinion of us.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me try this again.
Ladies, show us what you would wear.
(I know, Im a perv, but at least Im not PMing you!)
Show more like this:

Attachments

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pretty much agree with what the Irish lady wrote.

But every one has their reasons. Perhaps she wants a little attention, judging by what you said she said said. Maybe the lady just likes to flirt. Nothing wrong with a little flirting.