sneakers vs high-heels in a bar......

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
And here I thought I'd seen just about all of his work...thanks for that!

You're welcome. :smile:

He was so prolific that it's not surprising that one or two might slip past the radar. I've happened upon a good few that are new to me in just the last year and I've been actively interested since I was 14.

Edit: I just checked - that one's in Sweden and I've never seen it 'in person' - I have seen another of his William Tells, it's in Paris so you may have too.

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Edit: I just checked - that one's in Sweden and I've never seen it 'in person' - I have seen another of his William Tells, it's in Paris so you may have too.

Nope...thanks again!

We actually skipped all the traditional museums this time 'round, although I couldn't pass up his museum in Montmartre. That just seemed like it would've been wrong.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the world is a singles bar....

Women are constantly looking to "trade up" to a better man, no matter how long they've been married... while men are constantly on the prowl for any attractive, willing pussy at all.

Are there exceptions? Sure, but these drives are hard-wired. You've got 3.5 billion years of evolution screaming in your ear to maximize your reproductive potential.

Socialization usually prevents people from overtly acting on these urges. Changing to high-heels was a covert act.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you ladies actually own a pair of stripper shoes?

How many of you would wear them out in public? As much as I would call that heaven, I doubt many would. :frown1:

Boy, are you crazy? How on earth is a woman supposed to walk in shoes like that? This is about as high as I can go and I can only walk short distance in them, like, across the room. There are some women that can walk in shoes like that. Nobody I know, but I'm sure there has to be...

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Women are constantly looking to "trade up" to a better man, no matter how long they've been married... while men are constantly on the prowl for any attractive, willing pussy at all.

Are there exceptions? Sure, but these drives are hard-wired. You've got 3.5 billion years of evolution screaming in your ear to maximize your reproductive potential.

Socialization usually prevents people from overtly acting on these urges. Changing to high-heels was a covert act.

1. You don't understand 'evolution'.
2. What a fucking dismal outlook on people.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. You don't understand 'evolution'.
2. What a fucking dismal outlook on people.

Dont hate the messenger.

The sin is not in temptation. Its how you act on it.

Would it shock you to know that most cultures in the history of mankind do not marry for love? Love is a luxury.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Dont hate the messenger.

The sin is not in temptation. Its how you act on it.

Would it shock you to know that most cultures in the history of mankind do not marry for love? Love is a luxury.

Don't talk down to me.

What part of my post causes you to think I might be shocked by that?

To expand on my points above:
1. Using the time frame of 3.5 billion in relation to human evolution suggests he does not understand evolution.
2. Regardless of the different genetic, hormonal (in short 'animal') instincts and the social / cultural restraints and prejudices that pull us in other directions assuming, or perhaps believing, that the majority of women are only with their current partner til a 'better man' comes along and that most men are constantly on the prowl for 'pussy' is a dismal outlook. It just is.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't talk down to me.

1. Using the time frame of 3.5 billion in relation to human evolution suggests he does not understand evolution.
2. Regardless of the different genetic, hormonal (in short 'animal') instincts and the social / cultural restraints and prejudices that pull us in other directions assuming, or perhaps believing, that the majority of women are only with their current partner til a 'better man' comes along and that most men are constantly on the prowl for 'pussy' is a dismal outlook. It just is.

When you first said "dismal outlook" it made you sound naive. (but you are not, my bad)

But what if its true? A dismal outlook is subjective. The thing I like about Bonky's posts is that he doesnt sugar coat anything.

And I was not talking down to you. You are way too intelligent for me to be able to get away with that. (and I am not being sarcastic)

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im guessing she wanted to wear high-heels to get hit on? but she is a married women with kids and everyone knows this. unless something i dont know and high-heels scares men alway? would she really do this for an ego boost or is there something i dont know???

I think its quite possible that she liked the idea looking more attractive to men.

I think this is a topic where it is practically impossible to criticise without being guilty of it being a "pot calling the kettle black": virtually all people, including people in relationships, likes the idea of being attractive to the opposite sex (or the same sex in some cases). I can't imagine anyone who would cease caring how attractive they look just because they are in a commited relationship.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't talk down to me.

LOL! 3.5 billion years is supposedly how long life has been on this planet. I wasn't referring to human evolution. To be more accurate perhaps I should have used the time that SEXUAL REPRODUCTION has been taking place but I don't have that info. Maybe only 2 billion years? I assume hydra don't have the same urges as sexual creatures do.

Oh, and you're a moron. "it just is" indeed. LOL Toodles.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

no, bonky dearest, it's that women are always looking to trade up from you :tongue:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The oldest human fossil found (named Lucy and found in Ethiopia) has been back dated to between 3 and 3.6 million years ago.

Stripper shoes make me shudder. Just give me the runners.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i think wearing either kind of shoes is ok for going to out to a bar. it just depends what type of bar you are going to. if it's a more upscale bar, wear the heels to dress up the outfit a little bit. but if it's more of a low-key sports bar or dive bar, then go casual with the sneakers.

Yes it is, but men have been putting the wedding ring in their pocket for generations.

hahaha so true. you make a great point.

How many of you ladies actually own a pair of stripper shoes?

How many of you would wear them out in public? As much as I would call that heaven, I doubt many would. :frown1:

i have a pair of black aldo heels that are sort of like stripper shoes, except the platform isn't as high. they look sort of like these: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/412/snc00725.th.jpg

and FYI, yes, i have worn them in public many times :tongue:

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
high heels look better in the air but sneakers give better traction, so i guess it depends on what type of sex she was contemplating.

ps; married women fuck around, i know mine does!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
clothing sends a message...

heels were built and designed to raise the ass and stick the chest out.
otherwise you fall over.

women have a need for sexual attention
whether from men or other women/competition.:wink:

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Those Aldo heels are cute! I really don't like platforms at all, but those are small enough and they are still a sexy heel so I'd dig em! Mostly I wear non plat 5" stilettos.

i think wearing either kind of shoes is ok for going to out to a bar. it just depends what type of bar you are going to. if it's a more upscale bar, wear the heels to dress up the outfit a little bit. but if it's more of a low-key sports bar or dive bar, then go casual with the sneakers.

hahaha so true. you make a great point.

i have a pair of black aldo heels that are sort of like stripper shoes, except the platform isn't as high. they look sort of like these: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/412/snc00725.th.jpg

ByAFountain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just like single or married men, women like to be flatter, given attention, and flirt on. What better way to introduce yourself to those "things" than to dress up?

Heels are one of a few things, that make some women feel sexy about themselves; enough said.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Those are not stipper shoes, but they still are hella sexy. I was at a department store the other day and just happen to pass by the womens shoes section. I was amazed at the thin line between stripper shoes and what is "acceptable". The new summer line up, WOW. Either way, Im a happy camper if chicks are wearing those. (stripper shoes outside of the venue are a little tacky)