sneakers vs high-heels in a bar......

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Those Aldo heels are cute! I really don't like platforms at all, but those are small enough and they are still a sexy heel so I'd dig em! Mostly I wear non plat 5" stilettos.

Those are not stipper shoes, but they still are hella sexy. I was at a department store the other day and just happen to pass by the womens shoes section. I was amazed at the thin line between stripper shoes and what is "acceptable". The new summer line up, WOW. Either way, Im a happy camper if chicks are wearing those. (stripper shoes outside of the venue are a little tacky)

thanks, wish and highheelsgirl :smile: i'll have to post a pic of my heels now. that image does my aldos no justice!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thats what i thought.......seems kind of sad that a women would do that.

Women trade on their looks... whose fault is that? We men are the ones who value their looks... and they act accordingly....

It's not sad that every woman enjoys feeling attractive to the opposite sex...
If you don't realize that part of your job as a man is to make a woman feel she is beautiful, then you better learn that quick...

However... there are other reasons why she might want to don the heels... ranging from economic, to political.

On the economic side, if its a pick up joint she might want to have the heels on for no other reason than to increase the chances that she will not have to pay for her own drinks. Saving her money...
And the fact that men buying her drinks makes her feel good about herself is just a bonus.

On the political side, a pick up joint is a field of competition for women.

The presence of lots of unfamiliar women opens the possibilities of being judged on her appearance... not by interested men, but by catty women...

Trust me, within minutes of walking into any bar most women have already assessed and pigeonholed every other woman in the place... and believe it or not, they largely go by the SHOES the other women are wearing.

Us men walk thru the world blithely unaware of the social landscape that women inhabit...
If you think women are always reading things into what you say or do... you have no idea to what level they do this with each other.

Most of the time, women dress competitively with other women, not for us.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
PS- try this little experiment...
Wear jeans and a t shirt to some bar with sneakers on your feet...

Then go back to the same bar wearing the same clothes... but instead of the sneakers, wear some $1,500 alligator boots... just the toes showing under the stack of your jeans...

It will astound you how much more attractive the women in the bar will find you.

In lady-land, the shoes say everything...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No - you think you would, dolfette - but old Phil here knows women better than they know themselves and women flock in such easily recognisable group behaviour that he is never wrong. Now, lick his $1500 'gator boots, bitch.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No - you think you would, dolfette - but old Phil here knows women better than they know themselves and women flock in such easily recognisable group behaviour that he is never wrong. Now, lick his $1500 'gator boots, bitch.
ffs! i've screwed up so bad...feeling comfy and attractive in ballet flats, not even noticing what other women wear on their feet, digging men for more than the price tag.

but now i know how i should be acting!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol, great thread. I reckon she was probably wanting to be on the same plane (or height) as the other women in the bar.

A woman in sneakers could pull a guy if she wanted to. But she'd be metaphorically stomped on by all the women in heels in the bar if she was the only one in sneakers.

Now, I must go out and replace my comfortable but shabby shoes.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

If I did not know better, I would almost imagine that you meant that sarcastically...

MissBadaBing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear heel almost every night because I wear them to work. Then on the weekends we usually go to dinner or out for drinks, so I wear them then. I usually wear flip flops or UGGs to class. I really only wear sneakers to the gym or to go for a run.