Media
These are my everyday sneaks.

993131_pp.jpg

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UGH! Thanks Hilaire, I just bought a pair of these this weekend at full price in the store and I see they are marked down $20 online. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

These are just for workout though, I normally wear flip flops :eek:)

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
UGH! Thanks Hilaire, I just bought a pair of these this weekend at full price in the store and I see they are marked down $30 online. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

These are just for workout though, I normally wear flip flops :eek:)

Always price check online honey, sometimes the online store of a brand has promotions they don't have in the Mall/High street... :tongue:

hilaire (canny shopper).

P.S. how've you found those? Comfy?

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:frown1:
Always price check online honey, sometimes the online store of a brand has promotions that don't have in the Mall/High street... :tongue:

hilaire (canny shopper).

P.S. how've you found those? Comfy?

I feel slightly better they're $20 less online, I thought $30 at first glance. But still it's the principal!!! I hate wasting money on stupid things!

I like them. They are super fugly, but they feel really nice. I keep switching my cross trainers looking for a better pair. These seem to have good support so far, I messed up and bought a pair of Rykas a few months ago and they are pure garbage. I wouldn't even waste fuel to set them on fire, but a lot of other women seem to like them and I went by their reviews. My feet did not like them at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my VANS low cut canvas lace ups. I
have 3 pair and soon to buy a 4th pair. They are available in several colors, even
plaid. I put double thick foam insoles in them and they feel like I'm walking on a cloud. I don't run but I do like to walk and these sneakers are ideal for walking. Can't show a pic as I am not set up with equipment for this webtv receiver. Sorry.
nicecircjob

Reactions: JoshMetz

LookingCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm also a Vans guy, myself. Either Vans Authentic, Era or Sk8 Hi for me. I have dozens and dozens of pair (not a big shopper, but my shoe size hasn't changed since high school so they've accumulated over the last few years). I'm really a very "basic" guy when it comes to shoes, not really into really fancy designs, etc. So Vans works for me. And they're very fairly priced...almost cheap even, but the quality is really good.

Another favorite shoe of mine is the Adidas Samba shoe.
They're really stylish (in my opinion) and comfortable. They're actually an indoor soccer shoe so they have a "cleat"-like feel that takes time to get used to. One reason I wear them is because I bike so much (to class, to work, for pleasure, as exercise etc) and they really work well for that purpose.
My favorite sambas are the classic black leather with white stripes and gum sole..but I have to admit I do own them in a few really...different...colorways..

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/adidas-samba-chicago-1.jpg

http://cdn.complex.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/samba-red-black.jpg

http://news.majordc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/dsc06791.jpg

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I just keep buying these every time they wear out!
Nylite Canvas | Tretorn

Those are really nice! But they're too "cool" for me if you know wht I mean, I can never pull off anything which requires me to be effortlessly coordinated and perfectly turned out. I'm too much of a dufu :tongue:

I did have a really nice pair of pale blue Tretorns made of this thin material, they looked great for a summer but I destroyed them.

You're welcome. :redface:

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My daily street shoes are Puma Inflection in Red. (Absolutely love Puma shoes- have several other styles too).

For running, I just bought some Vibram FiveFinger shoes (They seperate all of your toes and look like a glove for your foot.) I must say, I feel much faster when I run in them, because when my foot lands on the ground, I land on my toes and not the bottom of my foot, which helps me feel lighter and faster. Definately a smart purchase in my mind.

Vibram Five Fingers: Discover the Barefooting Alternative

Sorry, I dont have a pic of the Puma's.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
My daily street shoes are Puma Inflection in Red. (Absolutely love Puma shoes- have several other styles too).

For running, I just bought some Vibram FiveFinger shoes (They seperate all of your toes and look like a glove for your foot.) I must say, I feel much faster when I run in them, because when my foot lands on the ground, I land on my toes and not the bottom of my foot, which helps me feel lighter and faster. Definately a smart purchase in my mind.

Vibram Five Fingers: Discover the Barefooting Alternative

Sorry, I dont have a pic of the Puma's.

The guy who worked at the beach bar I frequented in Italy this year wore those Vibrams I thought they looked very practical, especially for someone who needs to be nibble footed. Don't they feel weird at first though?