Sneaking a Peak at the Urinal

Beercan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at a Hockey game the other night with some buds and we were sinking plenty of beers so trips to the can were very frequent,I couldnt help notice how many guys sneak a peak at the urinal and some take a good look,I have never been shy and dont hug the urinal like some guys do,I stand back a bit and hang the hose proudly nearly every guy next to me checked it out, this intrigues me as no guy would ever admit to doing it,I am very secure with my sexuality so it doesn't bother me at all,I also notice this at the gym I go to when im taking a shower especially from the muscle bound guys with little dicks,I guess my point is that us guys are really a lot more size dominated than we admit to,am I right? anyone else noticed these sneaky peeks.
Cheers
BC

Reactions: maroon1040 and B_er

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I can answer your other questions I need to know which teams were out on the ice that night. It may seem unimportant on the surface but the teams are what help to nurture the need of voyeurism at public events such as this.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your Quite Right, One Day I Was At The Gym And I Noticed A Hell Of A Buff Guy, Really Muscley. I Had Scene Him At The Gym On Many Occasions After That And I Always Though That He Had A Massive Mojo Of 10 " Or So. But When I Wen I Saw Him At The Showers A Few Months Later I Noticed He Had A Small Dick And Suprisingly It Was Erect. I Dont Usually Peak At Other Guys Private Johns Coz I Aint Gay But This Guy Supprised Me So Much I Actually Went Home With A Smile, Not Because I Was Making Fun Of Him In My Mind But Because Mine Was Atleast Twice The Size Of His And Im Nobody At A Medium Build And 6:1 Height.

Its Amazing To Find That People With Great Body's Dont Always Carry Lethal Hardware. I Bet Though That The Guy Is Considering Some Sort Of Militant Enlargement Programme.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though I Would Have To Say That I Find It Disturbing If Someone Was Peeping At My Piece But Only If It Were A Man. Especially If It Were A Friend. But Fuckin Hell Everyone Peeps At My Piece Even When I Am Wearing Baggy Track's, It's So Annoying That I Wanna Fire Some Lethal Fire Rounds Of Yellow Sparkers At Them. Shit, Shit Man Shit. Dat Piss Him Off I Bet!!!!!!!!!!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys look all the time. The funniest are the guy who are trying their damndest NOT to look--you can feel them fighting the urge to peek. I have just gotten used to it--it used to bother me. No longer.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys will never admit that they take a peek, but whenever's there's an opportunity for dicks to be hanging out, peeks will be taken. As Lex said, sometimes it's funny watching the guy trying not to look.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pecker said:
It seems that a guy would rather be caught peeking at another guy's hangers than to be caught looking him in the eye.

Sad and true Pecker. I look people directly in the eye and it unnerves many of them. This is also the best way to watch them look at your cock.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
RideRocket said:
Guys will never admit that they take a peek, but whenever's there's an opportunity for dicks to be hanging out, peeks will be taken. As Lex said, sometimes it's funny watching the guy trying not to look.

This is the same everywhere. If a guy behaves like that I go a little backwards, pull out my dick a little further and look him in the face. If possible I give him a wink.
Taking a peek at another one's stuff is a kind of natural behaviour of all men. Always comparing ....

freshone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with all above. As a gay man, I used to be surprised when in airports or the bathrooms of straight bars how many guys would definitely be taking a peek at all the cocks at the urinals around them. I mean, I always peek...but it took a while for me to realize that basically everyone else does too. And it's always those fuckers who are hugging the urinal that are peeking the most too. I figure if you're gonna be a sneaky peeker, you might as well get peeked at too!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigdikbimale has contributed his vid that ties in with this thread. Take a look in the gallery and see if its a familiar scene that you've seen during your times at the urinals. What a game we do play!

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
RideRocket said:
"Peeking" is really just human nature and hard to resist those "temptation eyes" when presented with the object of our "distraction" be it a woman, man, or couple. For guys it can become a little macho which requires one to resist the urge to hit someone they feel are invading their privacy.

Because of my endowment and with time I have overcome the feeling of embarassment or shyness from observing someone peeking at me. If it is hard for some of you guys to overcome your rage, then just try to put yourself in the place of a busty woman and all of the glaring looks she gets from men and women that have received second glances to confirm that their first peek was real. :cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a straight friend in Australia who runs his own yahoo group, and one of the topics of conversation there was whether guys take a peek. And of the 15 straight guys in the group, 14 conceded that they did. I think it falls in some cases into the category of wanting to see things you aren't supposed to, and in other cases into the category of straight guys generally getting so little information about 'everyday cocks on everyday guys', so that this actually is a way of assuring themselves. I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons I've never thought about, though.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
PILEDRIVER said:
Though I Would Have To Say That I Find It Disturbing If Someone Was Peeping At My Piece But Only If It Were A Man. Especially If It Were A Friend. But Fuckin Hell Everyone Peeps At My Piece Even When I Am Wearing Baggy Track's, It's So Annoying That I Wanna Fire Some Lethal Fire Rounds Of Yellow Sparkers At Them. Shit, Shit Man Shit. Dat Piss Him Off I Bet!!!!!!!!!!
What does it say about me that posts like this keep me coming back to LPSG?

Yes, I've seen the sneaky peekers. And I am one. OK, not THAT sneaky.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, i like peeking at other cocks while at the urinals. I like to show too, but then i get pee shy and cant pee, and feel like a dumbass just standing there at the urinal for a few minutes not pissing. So i try to avoid urinals in crowded places.

Reactions: maroon1040

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is just human nature. We all look it is hard not to weather it be the situation you are in or you just look. I have been a crotch-watcher as far back as I can remeber. Many of my straight friends have said to me" did you see the dick on that guy" or" that guy had no dick at all". It is human nature like woman look at other women's breasts. We all look and we all compare. I think I wrote this comment at least three times over the years.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Most of the guys I know are straight. The topic almost always comes up after we've known each other a while: size. Most often they admit to checking out quite a few cocks, out of curiosity. Many straight guys are absolutely obsessed with finding out where they fall on the scale. I find perception very interesting. I point out to them that looking across or across the room, a cock looks much larger than looking down at your own.