Sneaking a Peak at the Urinal

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perspective plays a huge role in the way it looks. Also, soft size is no indication of hard size. I see small softones and know they might get bigger. I have a bud who is ting when he is soft and get about 6.5 x7.75 when hard--a real beercan.

I have a peeking story. I remember a few years ago I was in a straight bar--a tiny store front, refurbished row home place where you just left your peanut shlees on the floor.

When I went to the men's room, it wasTINY--maybe 5' by 5'. As you entered, there was a urinal to your left right outside the swing arc of the door, the sink directly in front of you (1 foot past the urninal) with a toilet right next to the urinal (i'm taking less than 1 foot).

There was a guy (butch looking fucker--beard and all) pissing at the urinal.

Me: Ugh.

Him: Yeah, samll place.

Me: I hate small bathrooms like this.

Him: Yeah. This is where I first learned how small a penis could be.

***At this point he came to the sink to wash his hands and was 6 inches away from my pissing at the toilet***

He looked at me a said: Nevermind. And giggled.

Reactions: maroon1040

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
I admit it's much more exciting when Straight dudes sneak a peak. I find it absolutely thrilling when suited up dudes at work try to talk to you, while furtively glancing at your meat at the urinal. You know it's so easy for women to compliment each other when they have nice and or ample ta ta's, but you never hear a man tell you "nice dick" when he is pleased with what he has seen at the urinal. I've personally told a guy "nice dick" just to unnerve him, and perhaps even make him more comfortable with exchanging glances at each other dicks.

Reactions: ajayan

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fightinghunger said:
Personally, i like peeking at other cocks while at the urinals. I like to show too, but then i get pee shy and cant pee, and feel like a dumbass just standing there at the urinal for a few minutes not pissing. So i try to avoid urinals in crowded places.

Have you ever tried getting your mind on mathematics at the urinals, fightinghunger? Begin with multiplying numbers with each one becoming larger and making you think more. It works most of the time. After the stream begins you can look to your heart's content during the rest of the piss. Hope it works for ya!:wink:

D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

Experimental Member
Media
I've usually always sneaked a peek when I've had the chance, but never really thought that others did until one time I was talking to this guy at the urinal next to me. I usually like to look at a person when I'm talking to them, but when I looked up to see his face, his eyes were making direct contact with my cock.

Since then, I haven't noticed a single guy who doesn't peak

meritores

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the school I work in teacher and students share the bathroom and many time students have used the urinal next to mine and have tried to snak a pean, but i try not and let them, but other times thay have come out and asked me personal questions about size, which in most situations i help thim but i try to not be specific

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
isn't there is a fancy pissoir somewhere ??? where the urinals are mirrored to afford a view

engineered optically, would a concave mirror exaggerate to enlarge or reduce? :biggrin1:

Scarpia

Experimental Member
Media
During the late 90s in DC, this used to be an Olympic sport at the mens rooms at Union Station and International Square. Both were adjacent to food courts so there was lots of lunchtime activity. The flaunters would work up to a semi or full hard and stay in position as a succession of admirers would unzip, pee and peak on either side, or begin a competition to see who was larger. Union Station attracted the Capitol Hill crowd and had about eight urinals. If you found that your neighbor didn’t have anything to look at, there were two options: stay in place and hope for a better replacement (turnover was quick as those not into looking would pee and leave) or slide on over to another porcelain post. Lots of ethnic cock on display. International Square attracted the K St. Brooks Brothers crowd and had only three urinals so options were not as plentiful but I saw bigger dicks there than I have in 18 years of gym memberships. Lots of wedding bands on those fingers that were pulling and tugging. Subsequently, both locations installed partitions.

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a small guy, I hate when guys peek at the urinal. In most cases I am cool with my size. I've never let it stop me from steaking or skinny dipping or anything, but you large guys intimidate me at the urinal. I get stagefright a lot. If ther are no dividers between the urinals I will go in a stall. Unless I've been drinking a lot, then the stagefright happens less.

nyc8.5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
personally i dont mind if other guys take a glance because i glance at them. whats the big deal. we talk about our penises on this forum so if some one takes a glance no harm.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cricketsliar said:
I admit it's much more exciting when Straight dudes sneak a peak. I find it absolutely thrilling when suited up dudes at work try to talk to you, while furtively glancing at your meat at the urinal. You know it's so easy for women to compliment each other when they have nice and or ample ta ta's, but you never hear a man tell you "nice dick" when he is pleased with what he has seen at the urinal. I've personally told a guy "nice dick" just to unnerve him, and perhaps even make him more comfortable with exchanging glances at each other dicks.

This reminded me of a time quite a few years back. I parked daily at a city lot which sported public restrooms. I was using the urinal there one day when the person next to me asked if I had a partial erection. He was not a bum - nice suit and all and when I said that I didn't he asked if I would mind if he got a better look. I was interested so I turned toward him (still soft). He remarked that it looked pretty large and without another word he took it in his hand. Naturally, with the feel of a strange hand, the old pod began to swell and as it grew (I'll never forget this) he kept staring and saying (several times) "Beautiful" as he stroked and squeezed.

So don't say that men NEVER give a compliment or express appreciation at a urinal.

Gramps

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find sneeking a peek at the other guys at the urinal to be completely natural and have done so myself in the past.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rawbone8 said:
isn't there is a fancy pissoir somewhere ??? where the urinals are mirrored to afford a view

engineered optically, would a concave mirror exaggerate to enlarge or reduce? :biggrin1:

Hmmm---concave should give a negative focal length, so should reduce.

(yeah, yeah, I know---bloody engineers:biggrin1:)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rawbone8 said:
then the way story was, it must have been a convex design of some type, because the point of it was to flatter and reveal

Convex would exagerate the center of the image. Concave, with the ceter of the curve vertical, would make you look thinner. I guess it depends on what part of the body you were trying to flatter, and how.:biggrin1: