Sneaking a Peak at the Urinal

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
rawbone8 said:
isn't there is a fancy pissoir somewhere ??? where the urinals are mirrored to afford a view :biggrin1:

A few years ago I was in a bar/restaurant (De Drie Gezusters in Groningen, the Netherlands) and there was a mirror placed all over de wall above the urinoir. It was crowded and we stood there pissing with 7-8 men in a row. There were no dividers. Tall men were the lucky guys as they could see every one frontal! :)smile: I'm 6'3"....) Never seen a place like that again. And I will never forget the way guys looked as soon as they noticed they could see every one standing beside and reverse...

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
While using the bathroom at a local steakhouse maybe a year or two ago, I was just peeing like normal, I usually just stare dead ahead or straight down. I had an older guy (60s) bump into my shoulders and walked to the next urinal. He kinda just watched me stand there using the bathroom, and when I was done and went to wash my hands, he was almost ONTOP of me. It was pretty creepy and since then I have been kinda weird in public bathrooms.

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HungFunNYC said:
I'm pee shy... Can't help it. I've tried everything. It's a mental block. Maybe I need therapy or something. :banghead2:

Usually I resort ot a stall.

No peeking for me, unfortunately!

I used to have a bad problem with being pee shy, and it still happens a lot. I just forced myself to go to the urinal. First in empty bathrooms, then more and more crowded. I still have to go to a stall a lot of the time, but I am less and less pee shy than I used to be. I even used a trough at a sporting event last year! This sounds stupid to most people, but if you get in your head that you are pee shy, it is hard to get over.

HungFunNYC

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
delivery boy said:
I used to have a bad problem with being pee shy, and it still happens a lot. I just forced myself to go to the urinal. First in empty bathrooms, then more and more crowded. I still have to go to a stall a lot of the time, but I am less and less pee shy than I used to be. I even used a trough at a sporting event last year! This sounds stupid to most people, but if you get in your head that you are pee shy, it is hard to get over.

Yeah, it's just a dumb mental block for me. I am not shy about my penis, and I bet if I sat if front of another person who I was relatively comfortable with I'd be able to pee, but for some dumb reason I just can't take a leak if a total stranger's next to me.

I guess I could work on it, but it's not really that big an issue, and if that's my biggest mental dysfunction, I'm just glad I didn't get anything worse. :biggrin1:

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sneaking a peek is one thing but how do you guys feel about what happened to me recently. Here I was at a urinal in a funeral home with dividers separating the two urinals. A younger man comes in and gets on with his business next to me then suddenly he strains his neck over the divider and gawks at my dick. I was unnerved at his forwardness and very uncomfortable. I washed up quickly and got out of there. What gives here fellas? Any comments? Should I have said something to him about his brashness?

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HungFunNYC said:
Yeah, it's just a dumb mental block for me. I am not shy about my penis, and I bet if I sat if front of another person who I was relatively comfortable with I'd be able to pee, but for some dumb reason I just can't take a leak if a total stranger's next to me.

I guess I could work on it, but it's not really that big an issue, and if that's my biggest mental dysfunction, I'm just glad I didn't get anything worse. :biggrin1:

Funny I get more nervous with people I know than strangers. It doesn't make sense to me. I hate standing at a urinal next to one of my friends.

You are right, if this is our biggest problem in life, we are doing OK!

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahhaarrghh...you cant pee under pressure! that is unfortunate.............the only known cure is taking a personal cd player or mp3 player to the urinal with you and peeing to such classics as 'playing with the boys' or 'highway to the danger zone'...by kenneth loggins

x the people's champ x

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
HungFunNYC said:

After countless urinalysis tests (job requirement), I have overcome my fear of peeing amidst other people. If I have to go, I have to go!

mnrocky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Urinals are a little intimidating to me,(repressed sexual youth) but the trough urinal really un-nerves me. I have to be bustin a bladder for that one!
However if someone bones up I can pop it in less then a minute. Very satisfying for me.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
[quote brickbat]
Sneaking a peek is one thing but how do you guys feel about what happened to me recently. Here I was at a urinal in a funeral home with dividers separating the two urinals. A younger man comes in and gets on with his business next to me then suddenly he strains his neck over the divider and gawks at my dick. I was unnerved at his forwardness and very uncomfortable. I washed up quickly and got out of there. What gives here fellas? Any comments? Should I have said something to him about his brashness?
I think the best way is to let know that you don't like it in words, not in behavior. I would have said: "May I have a look at yours too?"

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah, every guy does it... well most anyway. I do of course, and I see other guys who do... Its like at the locker room where guys check each other out, but then don't go on about it (if they're straight). At urinals, I like to look, but I hate being obvious. I like seeing some guys piss, but there's no way I can get any sort of excellent view. I wish. :redface:

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
I love to look at other people at the urinal. I am a tall guy (6'6") so peple have no idea I am even looking. Even stall walls are only about 5' 10" or 6' I can walk by and look down to see what is going on.

My friend hates people looking at him so he uses the stall to pee. One time I decided to piss him off. We walked in to the bathroom together, he went to the stall and I pretended to go to the urinal. When I herd him start to go I walked up to the side of the stall wall, looked down over the top and watched him pee. He was so angry when he looked up. That was priceless.

Reactions: juicy -cock

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that it's fairly common, and I admit to enjoying a peek at a neighbor at the urinal. I don't mind if someone's peeking at me; I'm a bit of an exhibitionist (but make sure I'm not being too out there). You can usually tell who likes to show off. My boss is one of those. From my glimpses at the urinal, he's hung bigger than me. I'm sure he's noticed me peeking; he's straight, but seems to enjoy the attention.

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I find it degrading to ever have to use urinals but I've never encountered anyone with a similar opinion! I've always wondered why there isn't something like a urinal in the ladies bathroom something like a line of small toliet seats just sticking out from the wall, but smaller sized toliet seats or something. If guys have to stand around with each other and pee with each other, what's wrong with ladies sitting down next to each other to pee?

DougRR

Sexy Member
Media
Yes I agree with most of the above comments espec Alex about the average guy not getting much of a chance to see other cocks and compare. It is male nature to do that. I am quite well hung and get a lot of looks in the gym and on the street when I'm in jeans..from both men and women and sometimes men who are walking with women. I have developed a way of catching them look without them knowing it and it is an education in itself. When in the gym, the most masc. straight guys will look at precisely the time they think you are occupied with something else, like towelling off your hair. So I found a way of keeping a slight opening in the towel when it's on my head so I can see out...it is amazing who you see looking. Also sometimes I look in a direction which would indicate to others that I am not able to see who is looking, but I can via peripheral vision. I never cease to be amazed at who looks at my cock and balls and for how long when they think you don't see. At urinals in restaurants, concert arenas, straight bars, airports and theatres at one time or another I have had people ask me if they can touch my cock, twice I was grabbed and once a slightly drunken guy very suddenly bent over and put his mouth on me while others were still pissing..this sort of thing is overboard and has bothered me and for a time I used to only piss in the enclosed cans...and..two taxi drivers have asked to see my cock late at night having picked me up in a nightclub area. There are times that all this is funny, other times erotic and many other times it was annoying. Doug

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DougRR said:
Yes I agree with most of the above comments espec Alex about the average guy not getting much of a chance to see other cocks and compare. It is male nature to do that. I am quite well hung and get a lot of looks in the gym and on the street when I'm in jeans..from both men and women and sometimes men who are walking with women. I have developed a way of catching them look without them knowing it and it is an education in itself. When in the gym, the most masc. straight guys will look at precisely the time they think you are occupied with something else, like towelling off your hair. So I found a way of keeping a slight opening in the towel when it's on my head so I can see out...it is amazing who you see looking. Also sometimes I look in a direction which would indicate to others that I am not able to see who is looking, but I can via peripheral vision. I never cease to be amazed at who looks at my cock and balls and for how long when they think you don't see. At urinals in restaurants, concert arenas, straight bars, airports and theatres at one time or another I have had people ask me if they can touch my cock, twice I was grabbed and once a slightly drunken guy very suddenly bent over and put his mouth on me while others were still pissing..this sort of thing is overboard and has bothered me and for a time I used to only piss in the enclosed cans...and..two taxi drivers have asked to see my cock late at night having picked me up in a nightclub area. There are times that all this is funny, other times erotic and many other times it was annoying. Doug
When I decided to start working out at 30 because I refused to get a stomach I really looked hard for a gym. The one I chose is 97% straight which is something I wanted because I wanted to WORK-OUT and get in good shape. The thing I have in common with this post is that I bring a bath towel or sheet to the gym with me and when drying my hair I also have caught many a man looking at my junk and the majority are straight.It is the easiest way to catch someone looking as you are bobbing (both) your heads all around. Drying one and the other is putting on a show. I love showing off and do it discreetly both looking & showing.As I said earlier I go to a straight gym and straight men like gay men DO LOOK. :wink:

D

deleted3782

I never think about checking another guy out, and even if I did want to look, I'd be too concerned that I would get caught. 99% of the time I am not pissing next to anyone I'd like to see anyway.

When my best friend got married (a rough day for me), his reception was held in his parent's back yard, and they placed huge walk in trailers for bathrooms for guests. I went in the mens trailer and was pissing when my friend's younger brother followed me in. This guy was about three years younger than me, and we had always horsed around punching each other in the halls and generally giving each other a hard time. So he comes up to the trough and starts pissing, and starts up a conversation with me about how I had been done...all the while staring at my dick. When I finish, he keeps talking as I wash my hands, and is still pissing when I am done. I turned back around to look him in the eye, and he is still at the urinal flopping his dick around. He looked me in the eye, flopped it around...until I shut the conversation down and headed out.

Typical of me, I was sort of shocked by the whole thing, and following up on it as a hint wasn't much of an option. Later, I found out he did do things with guys when we were in school. In hindsight, I'm really glad I didnt do anything with him. It was his brother I was in love with, not him.

At any rate...I had totally forgotten about this whole thing until I was reading the urinal posts - and it all came back.

Come to think of it, there has been other stuff...but I will save that till later...

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I likewise notice people staring at the urinal. A similar situation happened to me that happened to Oldman9x7. I was at our local mall and relieving myself at the urinal. Since I am a bodybuilder, I am used to people staring at my chest and arms. Several times I had noticed men staring at me while I was using the urinal but thought little of it. This day however, I was hanging lower than normal and was minding my own business, doing my business when I noticed the man next to me staring. Well, I am a little bit of an exhibitionist so I backed up a half step and let him have a good look. I had just finished working out and was feeling very horny. My stuff started getting bigger. Since no one else was in the bathroom, I walked over to the handicapped stall and pulled my shorts down below my knees. He looked around, and joined me. This guy provided me with a fantastic oral experience. After he finished I pulled up my shorts, the guy left. I saw him about 15 minutes later walking through the mall with his wife, who was drop dead gorgeous and two kids. Anyway, I never mind people looking and I look as well. Biggest member I ever saw was in a public restroom in Cleveland. The guy had to be close to 10" soft as he was standing far away from the urinal letting all of us have a good look. He was very impressive.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
salthebb said:
. . . . Biggest member I ever saw was in a public restroom in Cleveland. The guy had to be close to 10" soft as he was standing far away from the urinal letting all of us have a good look. He was very impressive.

You've posted a stimulating post, salthebb. Your seeing one close to 10 " soft reminds me of the biggest flaccid I've seen anywhere. At a state conference of school board members and superintendents during the rest room break, I witnessed this: all the urinals were filled and as others came in to wait their turn, I automatically moved as far as I could giving them room. This position put me in full view of those standing with their urinating cocks out. The guy at the far end had a hose hanging at least 9 or 10 inches. Like you, he was a tall dude, but his dick head was hanging close to his knees. Of course, I noticed the guys standing with him were all looking at him as they pissed. One even looked over at me to see if anyone else was looking and we smiled knowingly at each other. The guy did some serious shaking before feeding it back into his underwear and seemed a little embarrassed with so many looking.

After we went back to the meeting I made it a point to look around the room for this stud and he was sitting at a table with his group. I was told he wasn't that school's superintendent, but a board member.