Sneaking a Peak at the Urinal

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
brickbat said:
Sneaking a peek is one thing but how do you guys feel about what happened to me recently. Here I was at a urinal in a funeral home with dividers separating the two urinals. A younger man comes in and gets on with his business next to me then suddenly he strains his neck over the divider and gawks at my dick. I was unnerved at his forwardness and very uncomfortable. I washed up quickly and got out of there. What gives here fellas? Any comments? Should I have said something to him about his brashness?

This happened to me once at a gym. I noticed him checking me out while using the showers. His staring bothered me, but I was naked so whatever. As I was walking out I noticed a few guys with erections. Being 15 at the time I got freaked out. I didn't know that this kind of stuff went on in gym showers and didn't know what to do. These guys were much bigger and older than me, and I thought they would try something. I got dressed quickly and went to take a piss. When I was pissing the same perv came to the urinal next to me and blatently started looking over the divider. I zipped up and started yelling at him. I was really pissed and already a little scared from the shower incident. I started telling him I was going to beat his ass and what not, so I could get people's attention. I was really scared something would happen to me. At this point it caused a big scene and other guys came around. I felt much safer exposing this guy for being such a perv, hell it was obvious I was in high school. He left quickly, seeing some of the other men who came around were visibly pissed off by a guy in his 50s trying that kind of stuff on a young kid. When I was walking home through the parking lot the same guy pulled up in his truck and asked me if I wanted a ride. I started yelling again and he took off real quick. I ran straight home. This was the last time I went to this gym. I was really freaked out by the whole incident. I have never told anyone about this and reading this post brought it back. I don't act like this now if I notice someone looking because I am an adult now and do not feel threatened by anyone. I know that I have a big penis and some people will look at the urinal. You can't stop human nature and curiosity. However, I still feel that this guy was a genuine pervert and I did the right thing that day. I was just a kid and think it may have saved my life.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I would take a peek, just to compare a bit, but i am always worried not to upset others.

Once i was in China, and a guy stared at my penis (not just took a peek). It was a bit embarassing, even though i knew while he was looking down there.

It is the same in locker rooms... i'd like to check but i am afraid to offend.

Scarpia

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes you just can't help but look. Years ago I was using the men's room at a train station built early inthe 20th century. There were four urinals along the wall and they were rather close without partitions. The porcelin went all the way to the floor which was a little wet because one of the drains overflowed. If you were pointing your dick straight down into the drain, you had to make sure it didn't splash your shoes. The men's room was busy and I took the first available--the second one in the line. Just as I started to let go, the one next to my right changed users. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that the new guy was clutching his brief case under his arm because the floor was wet. This caused him to have to stand back farther than normal. When he let his piss flow, it sounded like Niagra Falls. I looked to see the size of his hose and was dumbfounded to see just a nub of a dick. He kept pissing and the longer he pissed the longer and thicker his cock got. He ended up holding about six good thick inches with a big plum size head. He enjoyed milking it to my attention, then tucked it all in and exited. He must have been in his mid-50's.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Men always take a sneek peak in the urinal. That's a male thing.
Men wants to know if the man next to him is more of a man (biger dick) than he is.
It's universal.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I use to go the airport to jack because the urinals were all in a row and if you sat in this one stall you could watch through the crack of the door at the urinals. one time i was jacking and just edging and the restroom got quite so i thought i would get it to the edge and then go to the urinal and finish. i got it rock hard and went to the row of urinals....i was jacking slow when a cop comes in. i was at the point of no return and came the most i had ever into the urinal. i thought this is it....im going to jail.....but he unziped his pants and stared at my cumming cock and just......smiled. i zipped back up and walked slowly out. my heart pounding!! it was great .....

AzTwo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was a dark and stormy night...
OK, actually is was a bright Saturday afternoon, but I thought that was a better opening. My parents had dropped me off at the mall in Victoria, Texas to do some shopping by myself. I was 14 and that meant a lot to me. I bought a new pair of shorts at Dillards and wore them out of the store. Looking back now, they must have been shorts my mother would never have let me buy on my own, assuming she would have made me "model" them for her. I was pretty oblivious to that, tho - hence the outcome I'm about to share.
I start "walking the mall" as we called it. Just looking. Ate lunch. Pretty soon had to pee. Go to the bathroom by the food court and am standing at the urinal. Nobody else there. Am busy peeing and older guy walks in and takes urinal next to mine. Looks over at mine and says simply, "Nice!" I looked back and smiled, pretty clueless as to what he meant. Looked down and noticed he was hard and stroking.
This immediately sent the blood from one head to another.
I start stroking. He reaches over to grab mine to finish the job for me. That totally freaked me out, and I said, "Hey Man!" and flashed my biggest indignation-look possible. I stuff self back in, flush and began to leave. He yells as I'm leaving -- "Then don't advertise what you've got!" I glanced in the mirror and realized that the shorts were pretty immodest for a member of LPSG and was immediatly embarrassed.
I left the bathroom in a huff and took off across the mall. Although I had been jacked off before (See my first time ever - Boy Scout experience), it had always been relatively innocent and by a peer - never a perv.
I've wondered since what would have happened if I'd let him.
That was a true confession - one I've never told anyone before. ALMOST feels good to get it off my chest...

Reactions: stuartfife

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
simple case in point.

gay, straight, bi...hell trisexual, whatever. (labels are fucking lame)

guys are guys and will peak to compare because most guys are competitive by nature and merely want to size up the other guy or themselves.

same way you stare at a car you like....

say you have a black BMW, someone pulls up in a newer model and it's dark blue. you realize it LOOKS better than yours. so you find yourself gawking at the thing....you want to get a good look if the thing is really all that better than yours and you realize you have a better engine and better rims, so you are satisfied that although at first glance the car may look better because it is newer, shiney and nice color, but not necessarily better.

it's healthy competition, it is quite normal and everyone will do it at some point in their life. it doesn't need to be said, just like the weather man doesn't need to say we will have a blue sky tomorrow if it's summer and we've had blue sky for the past month....why point out the obvious.

kinda like someone walking around telling everyone they have a nose on their face...like, um ok, thanks capt obvious.

E

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
I look ALL the time! To be fair, I always let others look too, even if it's cold and I'm not up to par. I remember one time at a ball game, I was pissing in the trough next to a 20-something hunk, with a big fat circumcised All-American hose, and a 13/14 year old with a weird small uncut, and all three of us were staring at each other lol. At high school, I like to be an exhibitionist. Sometimes I pull my pants all the way down and stand there butt naked to weird the other dudes out. Oh and I don't hold on to my dick so it splashes all over, that usually gets strange looks!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
lellelind said:
Men always take a sneek peak in the urinal. That's a male thing.
Men wants to know if the man next to him is more of a man (biger dick) than he is.
It's universal.
I don't look, I don't want to compare. I'm in the toilet to take a piss, I stare at the ceiling and I would be offended by anyone having a gawp at my little man while I'm doing so.

Infact, I use the cubical more often because I prefer my privacy.

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my fraternity bathroom we had a "trough" style urinal, and there was always a bottle cap or two in there from the previous night's party. Often we'd play "hockey" trying to push the bottlecap into the other person's side. Peeking was never an issue. lol it was just assumed it didn't happen, even though we showered together and pissed together and yadda yadda yadda.

While they may not admit it, all men are curious and will sneak a peek at the urinal and in the locker room.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lex said:
Guys look all the time. The funniest are the guy who are trying their damndest NOT to look--you can feel them fighting the urge to peek. I have just gotten used to it--it used to bother me. No longer.

OK. you caught me! None of my friends have ever discussed this, but I just knew that guys looked, but I didn't want to get caught, so I tried real hard NOT to look. Funny though, I don't mind when others peek at mine--I stand back and enjoy it.

So anyway, after initially reading this thread, I decided I could look too, so I did. Was at the airport the other day and looked over to see this real fat dick pissin beside me. looked up to see a mid-forties dude. So what?

Gabe

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HungFunNYC said:
Yeah, it's just a dumb mental block for me. I am not shy about my penis, and I bet if I sat if front of another person who I was relatively comfortable with I'd be able to pee, but for some dumb reason I just can't take a leak if a total stranger's next to me.

I guess I could work on it, but it's not really that big an issue, and if that's my biggest mental dysfunction, I'm just glad I didn't get anything worse. :biggrin1:

Attending w/s (watersports) parties got me over being pee shy in a hurry.

I think being pee shy has a lot to do with the conditioning most of us have received growing up that says that peeing is "dirty" business and it's something that should be done in private. But that's puritanistic hogwash.

One of the men's bars in Phoenix used to have a trough-type urinal with mirrors behind it. There was some mighty good dick watching going on there until the health dept made them install standard urinals. :-(

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just came back from seeing a movie and had a bucket of soda so I needed to go real bad.

While I was going, this kid (15-16 years old maybe), take the urinal beside me and pretty unrolled this huge thing. It had to be 8 or 9 inches and the kid was thin as a rake (120 pounds maybe).

I could not help myself. I said "Dude!" and he smiles back at me and replys "Yah, I know."

I saw him later in the parking lot and he had a girl on each arm.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do we look.....uh... i think so....if a woman was showing her body i would look...and if a guy has has dick out...i would still look. Just human nature to compare things. i guess. I have to admit that the biggest dick i EVER saw was next to me at a truck stop urinal. at LEAST 12 inches SOFT.....and big around as your wrist. Did i look? Damn right i did....as did everyone else in the room. Truthfully, I have never seen a bigger cock than that one to this day. And I am not gay.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
rabidrabbit said:
In my fraternity bathroom we had a "trough" style urinal, and there was always a bottle cap or two in there from the previous night's party. Often we'd play "hockey" trying to push the bottlecap into the other person's side. Peeking was never an issue. lol it was just assumed it didn't happen, even though we showered together and pissed together and yadda yadda yadda.

LOL what a game. Guys will be guys.

I had dude walk to urinal next to me. We were only peeps in there. He looked over the top and could have counted my hairs as long as he stared. He turned back to face wall, then, he turned and smiled at me. He was so close to wall I couldn't see his. I did not ask to see it because I didn't know what else he'd do.

Topcop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Miami Dolphins fans will know about the round 'fountain' style urinals in the men's rooms. Each circle can accomodate about 10 relievers. You're literally facing another dripping dong. You have nowhere else to look. When I go with friends we always try to stand next to one another so that we're not staring at our buddy's weenie.