Sneaking a Peak at the Urinal

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Beercan, Feb 23, 2006.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Only one time (to my knowledge). I was at a trade show at the convention center in Birmingham (AL) and was in an out of the way bathroom with no dividers. A guy had peed a few urinals down from me and I saw his cock. When he left I started jerking off and about half way to climax, another guy came in and stood two down from me. I was still semi-erect but had stopped beating when the door opened. I just stood there as if I was pissing and noticed he was looking over at my cock and started playing with himself, so I started again. When I shot my load, he was still playing with himself. I went to the sink to wash my hands and I could see in the mirror his body stiffning so I assume he shot his load too. I left before he did but did see him later at his booth. He was a vendor.

2. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah I did the same thing at Bloomingdales in NYC once when a young guy in a suit came in and stood next to me, we both got off quick and hot.

3. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Thank you!

It's kind of embarrassing that more people don't know the difference between the two words.

Almost as annoying as "definAtely."

4. catman

Gold Member

was once at an airport, the urinals had walls, there was one guy clearly jacking off, staring straight ahead... he wasn't looking either way (i.e. checking someone out)

what was baffling was why not go into a stall to 'get one off'?

5. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

that goes on all the time in the restrooms at GCT

Draft saved Draft deleted