sneaking on you while you sleep and then fuck you

yuroneandonly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a cute bottom with some sexy stories to tell about sleeping at a freinds or cousins place.. while I was given a bed to sleep, I would wake up with the friend or older brother of the freind or other male in the house would sneak into my bed in the middle of the night and have sex with me... if it was the dad he would take me and than slip quietly back to his wifes bed...( I was a young hot teen when that happened) next morning it was like nothing happened... if it was a guy with a huge cock.. it was all I could do to keep from moaning loudly..
I would wake up with the guy fumbling with my shorts to get it off or try to make me swallow the cock...
While it was surprising it was soooo hot....
Has this happened to you and do you want to share your story???

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is always the issue of consent in such situations. If you consent and you are of legal age, yes. If you did not consent, no.

If you want to tell stories, there is a forum for that. This is the relationships forum, so any replies you get will touch on what this has to do with a relationship.

The men you mention in your post did not seem to have any relationship with you at all beyond being a relative. In fact they sound as if they would completely deny that anything happened, and possibly this is incest you are hinting at. How did that make you feel? Did it disturb you at all?

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The term for this is "somnophilia" a very little known fetish.

I'd like to think the original poster's story is fantasy, but who knows.

I actually had a real experience with it, and it was extremely erotic. I stayed a few nights at a friend's house, we slept in the same bed cause he was teaching me how to massage better. Anyway, he has a foot fetish, which i'm generally not interested in, but...the first morning I woke up with slimy feet and thought we did something last night that I couldn't remember, the second night something similar happened as well.

The third night I actually woke up to him getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom, I didn't make any motion or anything and he came back out and stopped at the end of the bed and stood there for a moment (I think inspecting me if i was asleep) I didn't do anything and he kneeled down and pulled the blankets up revealing my feet, he started tickling them and blowing on them and eventually licking/sucking the toes, he was really enjoying himself for quite a while and it felt really good.

It was a massive turn on to realize he was doing this to me probably every night. I really did enjoy every moment of it and to this day want to go there and spend more nights with him just for that experience again...very enjoyable. Plus the entire time he truly did believe i was sleeping and unaware!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is always the issue of consent in such situations. If you consent and you are of legal age, yes. If you did not consent, no.

If you want to tell stories, there is a forum for that. This is the relationships forum, so any replies you get will touch on what this has to do with a relationship.

The men you mention in your post did not seem to have any relationship with you at all beyond being a relative. In fact they sound as if they would completely deny that anything happened, and possibly this is incest you are hinting at. How did that make you feel? Did it disturb you at all?

Don't want to hijack this thread, but wanted to comment on the bolded text above....

IF the OP is true, then there really is not a forum dedicated to it. It could possibly be posted in the "Sex with a large penis" forum, but not really if they were'nt all big. It kind of fits here, since even if it was just sexually, there is a bit of a relationship happening (as undesirable as it may be).

If there was a "True Experiences/Story" forum, it would definitely go there, but then again it would also be filled with fabricated/fictitious stories :rolleyes:

back to your originally scheduled programming :wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I am a cute bottom with some sexy stories to tell about sleeping at a freinds or cousins place.. while I was given a bed to sleep, I would wake up with the friend or older brother of the freind or other male in the house would sneak into my bed in the middle of the night and have sex with me... if it was the dad he would take me and than slip quietly back to his wifes bed...( I was a young hot teen when that happened) next morning it was like nothing happened... if it was a guy with a huge cock.. it was all I could do to keep from moaning loudly..
I would wake up with the guy fumbling with my shorts to get it off or try to make me swallow the cock...
While it was surprising it was soooo hot....
Has this happened to you and do you want to share your story???
How old were you when the experiences you described (allegedly) took place?