DavidDwight

Sexy Member
Media
Have you ever seen a great ass or bulge on the street, gym, restaurants, etc and you just have to sneak a shot "for later"? Some bubble butts just need to be documented whether its in jeans, athletic shorts, sweat pants, etc. No nudity since it's non-consensual and they should be out in public.

Here's a college guy at the gym the other day, great ass and legs. Seemed like he was showing off in front of me while i worked out. IMG_9970.jpg

sslance

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Only once that I can recall, a couple of years ago I moved to a different country and while on the subway I saw a guy that looked like a male version of a friend of mine, so I snapped a pic and sent it to her.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Him & his gf must've been messing around in his truck; this is from the Dallas, TX area where it's common to see a lot of hung straight men proudly freeballing.
HTF did you (or whomever) film this leaning over the counter without him noticing?

Txprvdude

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HTF did you (or whomever) film this leaning over the counter without him noticing?
I've wondered the same thing. I found it posted on a since deleted "sneaky themed" tumblr page. I think his phone was recording from his shirt pocket ?

tomp

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you ever seen a great ass or bulge on the street, gym, restaurants, etc and you just have to sneak a shot "for later"? Some bubble butts just need to be documented whether its in jeans, athletic shorts, sweat pants, etc. No nudity since it's non-consensual and they should be out in public.

Here's a college guy at the gym the other day, great ass and legs. Seemed like he was showing off in front of me while i worked

Here's a college guy at the gym the other day, great ass and legs. Seemed like he was showing off in front of me while i worked out. View attachment 80003191
Looked? YES But I would never take a pic ...

Formofjosh

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Here's a college guy at the gym the other day, great ass and legs. Seemed like he was showing off in front of me while i worked out. View attachment 80003191
wow the cakes on that man

Reactions: bulgebigger

davidaroncorrea

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thats in Chicago- love that nutella loc. This guys hot - and the amount of hot guys and women on the lakefront is insane- runners wearing skintight clothes with their juicy bubble asses hanging out. Cant wait to visit there again this summer