sneaky pubes

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bigcock: Do any of you guys like to low ride in your jeans, shorts or swimwear out in public? Do you like to accidently show off a few pubes? What's the reaction you get? How low have you gone? Do you like to walk around the house with a few dick hairs on display? Tell me about it!!!

2. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    Have to admit to being a pube-show-off myself, my bush starts right at my waist-line, so anything below that, and I am already showing-off major growth, have never and will never trim it, I'm proud of my bush and think it part of what "makes the man" as it were ...

3. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I don't like showing pubes - personal preferance

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You bring up a titillating subject, bigcock. This might well be a reason for their popularity, i.e., showing as much as the laws allow. The trend is showing as much flesh as possible of female breasts as well as abs and the dudes have to get in there and compete for attention. Or, maybe its just that we have a severe scarcity of fabrics and eventually there just won't be enough to cover all the flesh that some have! :p

Draft saved Draft deleted