sneaky pubes

bigcock: Do any of you guys like to low ride in your jeans, shorts or swimwear out in public? Do you like to accidently show off a few pubes? What's the reaction you get? How low have you gone? Do you like to walk around the house with a few dick hairs on display? Tell me about it!!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bigcock@Dec 17 2004, 03:22 AM
Do any of you guys like to low ride in your jeans, shorts or swimwear out in public? Do you like to accidently show off a few pubes? What's the reaction you get? How low have you gone? Do you like to walk around the house with a few dick hairs on display? Tell me about it!!!
[post=267747]Quoted post[/post]​

You bring up a titillating subject, bigcock. This might well be a reason for their popularity, i.e., showing as much as the laws allow. The trend is showing as much flesh as possible of female breasts as well as abs and the dudes have to get in there and compete for attention. Or, maybe its just that we have a severe scarcity of fabrics and eventually there just won't be enough to cover all the flesh that some have! :p

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigcock: Do any of you guys like to low ride in your jeans, shorts or swimwear out in public? Do you like to accidently show off a few pubes? What's the reaction you get? How low have you gone? Do you like to walk around the house with a few dick hairs on display? Tell me about it!!!

I was about to write a thread about this. I am fairly well hung, gay, and wear clothes to show off my junk in appropriate places. From age 18 to 22 I had several "go to" outfits that showed off my pubes (when I lifted my arms and my t-shirt or tank top lifted up) and even occasionally would show the base of my cock. A couple pair of trim fit low rise sweat pants by Hollister or A&F and a couple pair of jeans by Ruffskin that covered my bubble butt, but dipped down so low in the front the zipper was only like 2 inches long. One style was called "Slayter" I think. If some cute guy or hot dude was cruizing me, lifting up my shirt to scratch my chest or reach for a tall item almost always got me a blow job. Anyone else ever done this, or have pics of that. I have pics of me on a zip drive somewhere, and found this pic on the internet. HOT HOT HOT, but I also have some nice abs and the "V" line down to my junk and kept my pubes pretty trimmed, not bushy and a dark Speedo tan line from swim team. falling down hole in jeans.jpg

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

excellent photos, THANKS ALTOID. The red sweats pic is EXACTLY what I would do a lot, but I think the sweats I had were not as long in the crotch, so my butt showed more. If a guy or guys were checkin me out by seeing I was hung or even partially erect, it was easy for me to reach for something tall, or "scratch my upper abs" and reveal the base of my cock.

excellent photos, THANKS ALTOID. The red sweats pic is EXACTLY what I would do a lot, but I think the sweats I had were not as long in the crotch, so my butt showed more. If a guy or guys were checkin me out by seeing I was hung or even partially erect, it was easy for me to reach for something tall, or "scratch my upper abs" and reveal the base of my cock.

I want to hear more details. Were these guys that u knew? Guys that u met at certain places? Gay guys or straight guys? How did the interaction develop into something sexual?

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was about to write a thread about this. I am fairly well hung, gay, and wear clothes to show off my junk in appropriate places. From age 18 to 22 I had several "go to" outfits that showed off my pubes (when I lifted my arms and my t-shirt or tank top lifted up) and even occasionally would show the base of my cock. A couple pair of trim fit low rise sweat pants by Hollister or A&F and a couple pair of jeans by Ruffskin that covered my bubble butt, but dipped down so low in the front the zipper was only like 2 inches long. One style was called "Slayter" I think. If some cute guy or hot dude was cruizing me, lifting up my shirt to scratch my chest or reach for a tall item almost always got me a blow job. Anyone else ever done this, or have pics of that. I have pics of me on a zip drive somewhere, and found this pic on the internet. HOT HOT HOT, but I also have some nice abs and the "V" line down to my junk and kept my pubes pretty trimmed, not bushy and a dark Speedo tan line from swim team. View attachment 1485876

Would love to see some your pics. Sounds super hot!