Sneeze

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I woke up at 10 (4hours and 8 minutes ago) I have sneezed 376 *Sneeze**Sneeze**Sneeze**Sneeze**Sneeze**sneeze**sneeze* 383 *sneeze* 384 times. 60+60+60+60=240+11= 251, that's more then one time a minute. I now want to kill myse(*Sneeze* 385)lf.

Argh

BTW, I count my sneezes out of habit because my great grandma used to say I sneezed so much that for each time I sneezed I would get a penny.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ha Ha, I had one Perscription Zertec left, I put the pill in my mouth and I sneezed, the pill flew out the MAX door as the doors were closing.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Findfirefox,

I can fully relate .I have had one miserable weekend since my doctor took me off Zyrtec I have been at a loss. Sneezing, itching and scratching. Not to mention breathing issues. Well I am now going to go try this allegra to see what happens. I hope it works.... Good luck to you as well.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty said:
Findfirefox,

I can fully relate .I have had one miserable weekend since my doctor took me off Zyrtec I have been at a loss. Sneezing, itching and scratching. Not to mention breathing issues. Well I am now going to go try this allegra to see what happens. I hope it works.... Good luck to you as well.

Well my perscriptions out so I have to see the doctor first.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
findfirefox said:
Well my perscriptions out so I have to see the doctor first.

Can any over the counter stuff at least mitigate it until you get to the doctor, like Clariton or something?

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
davidjh7 said:
Can any over the counter stuff at least mitigate it until you get to the doctor, like Clariton or something?

Nothing is working, Im trying clariton and benedril and there both crappy and making no diff. im up to 793 just so you know.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
findfirefox said:
Nothing is working, Im trying clariton and benedril and there both crappy and making no diff. im up to 793 just so you know.

Ok--I have one other stupid suggestion, then. While it won;t help for your eyes, get a decent dust mask--it will at least cut down on the amount f pollen you are breathing in, and at least give you a little relief. Just a thought.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
findfirefox said:
Not with me.

OK---dampen a dishtowel, and wrap it around your nose and mouth. THat will definately trap a reasonable amount of pollen. It may sound silly, and look silly, but with all the sneezing you have been going through, looking silly probably isn;t
the worst thing in the world :biggrin1:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Things just got a little worse....

So I'm going home and I open the door and the alarm starts telling me to turn it off (The last tenent was crazed) So I walk over to it and start sneezing and its one of the fancy touch screen ones so my hand kept missing, the alarm went off and of course summoned for help. So I hear the phone ringing because they call you before the contact the police, the phones dead, call goes to voicemail. Now they call the police and then my cell phone, my cell phone says I have no service (Even though I do, it just wants to be turned off and on) The police respond quickly and the fined me $50. DAMN ALERGENS (I think it may be my Snuggles fabric softneer)

typhu31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well firefox you should definitely be careful in the location you live... maybe try spraying everything in your house with that allergen killing febreeze shit i keep seeing the cleaning british ladys use..... personally if your sinuses are messed up at all make sure you utilize a vaporizer or your sinuses will actually dry out making the situation worse...... not only that but you could get an allergen reducing air conditioning insert in your house i bought one from Walmart good for 3 months for like 9 bucks or something like that...... great investiment..... other than that Sudafed works good when you run out of Zyrtec......

signed

Dr. Cockzilla

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
findfirefox said:
Things just got a little worse....

So I'm going home and I open the door and the alarm starts telling me to turn it off (The last tenent was crazed) So I walk over to it and start sneezing and its one of the fancy touch screen ones so my hand kept missing, the alarm went off and of course summoned for help. So I hear the phone ringing because they call you before the contact the police, the phones dead, call goes to voicemail. Now they call the police and then my cell phone, my cell phone says I have no service (Even though I do, it just wants to be turned off and on) The police respond quickly and the fined me $50. DAMN ALERGENS (I think it may be my Snuggles fabric softneer)

I can sympathize. Something quite similar to that happened to me and my home alarm a few years ago. Embarrassing.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media