Sneezing...um..."issues"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, May 12, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

LongDongThickDick: I really didn't know where to put this one! It seems that whenever I get really horny, like when I'm lying in bed and thinking about something really nice, for a long time, I sneeze repeatedly. It has happened to me everytime. Though this might not necessarily be a "large penis" problem, it does usually happen right before masturbation. It has happened every single time and IT'S FREAKIN' UNEXPLAINABLE! Also, everytime I sneeze, I get a little orgasm, no cum, just the sensation. This is the first post I've posted in a long time and I'll probably have to suffer major ridicule, but it was just to strange not too share. I doubt it, but does anyone else have this sort of problem? Is it something I should worry about when I start having a serious relationship? Thanks.

2. jonb

Gold Member

If you have an orgasm every time you sneeze, you don't need therapy. You need pepper!

3. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: ... is there really a problem?

If you get in a relationship, explain your situation and tell her never to dust!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice