Sneezing?

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is interesting...I sometimes sneeze a couple of times when really tured on and about to wank to one of my major fantasies! This only happens at the start though, never during the wank or after I've cum. I never sneeze in the same context whilst with a partner, only alone. How bizarre is that, huh?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed the other day that if I have a hard on and sneeze the head of my pecker hurts, it must get a surge of blood that expands the head even more, to transitory to measure though.

I have never sneezed after orgasming.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't encountered sneezing before, but I have met several guys that break into uncontrollable laughter immediately after they cum.

That happened to me for awhile when I was 22 or so and having some INCREDIBLE orgasms. I thought it was only me!

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if it's true or not, but for what it's worth I heard once that the same area of the brain that contols sneezing also controls orgasms. That might explain a lot.

I'm overly controlled during orgasm,..
regardless of my insides thrust into convulsive fits... I'm generally focused on the outside.

If i'd sneeze or not,.. i'll not know until I allow it.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't encountered sneezing before, but I have met several guys that break into uncontrollable laughter immediately after they cum.

I've had that with maybe 5-10 different mind blowing blowjobs. It's a feeling of intense drug-like euphoria.