Snide remark...

lax123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm new to the forum and actually kinda new to the "large penis" club. I've been PE'ing for the last six months and have seen great results. What used to be a pretty average/small dick has seen a three inch gain with routines posted on another website (i'm not sure what the policy here is about mentioning other sites).

Now I'm not horse hung like some of you lucky guys out there, but I now measure 8.3 inches erect and little under 5 flaccid. I just wanted to say great site and good reading.

So I was at the gym with my buddy today ... he isn't that well endowed and joked after our shower that I was 'drawing attention' to myself by horsing around with him. Obviously meant in jest, but also with a bit of genuine jealousy behind it no? Have any of you run into playful resentment of this type?

Second question, my flaccid length seems to vary alot. Not just warm/cold differences, but just in it's natural state it can vary a half an inch or so. This happen to anyone?

lax123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, PE = Penis enlargement... see the "making it bigger" forum on this site.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Soft Length and Erect Length can vary quite a bit depending on circumstances. No problem. It is always exciting to view a well developed penis when it is totally rock hard. I also appreciate a nicely photographed penis.

There are plenty of them in the galleries here at LPSG.

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need to know more details about your specific exerience before I could comment on your friend.

I do think that guys respond differently to buddies who are hung: Some might be jealous...and others may have great respect for you. It just depends.