Sniff on underwear...Crazy attitude!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pradagreg, Jun 21, 2009.

1. pradagreg

pradagreg New Member

Oh my gosh...you might think this is crazy and insane...but i really fall in love of this....just wanna share with you guys here and you might have same experience...probably it will make me feel better!!

I m sharing a house which attached with 2 separate rooms...definately i got a housemate....he is just gorgeous and sporty type of guy!! still in the process to ensure whether he is straight or gay...but he never smile or communicate too much with me

this is what drive me insane....he love to leave his unwashed clothes and inner wear in the wash room and accumulated for weeks before send it for laundry!! and this make me "love" to stay in bathroom for hours...taking out all his unwashed underwear and do some inspection and sniff on it...gosh~!! i think its crazy but it really make me erect and getting so hard...sometime i even can found his pre-cum stain on the fabrics....worst to the worst..sexy hair...the smell make me jerk off and cum extra harder everytime....

do you come across to this before?
    just hope to listen to urs if you have experienced it too!!

2. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

i had a friend who's brother did the same in their bathroom, and i would go to the bathroom and literally just pick up the underwear and breath it all in for as long as i could before it was suspicious how long i was in there

he also caught me jerking off on his bed with his dirty underwear but that's another story for another day

3. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh yes, definitely at every opportunity!

4. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

Is it another day yet??? :biggrin1:

5. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

Draft saved Draft deleted