Sniffin Yourself

csparks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure if I’m the only one... Over quarantine, I’ve let my pubes grow pretty natural and I’ve really enjoyed rubbing them and playin around with them between my fingers. They’ve developed a real musk that I fucking LOVE sniffing on my fingers now.

Rubbing my taint and hole too feels even smoother than before somehow, probably because there’s less friction. And smelling my taint scent has another great but different smell. Love it when the two smells mix together.

Anyone else?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure if I’m the only one... Over quarantine, I’ve let my pubes grow pretty natural and I’ve really enjoyed rubbing them and playin around with them between my fingers. They’ve developed a real musk that I fucking LOVE sniffing on my fingers now.

Rubbing my taint and hole too feels even smoother than before somehow, probably because there’s less friction. And smelling my taint scent has another great but different smell. Love it when the two smells mix together.

Anyone else?
take a shower if it smells liek homeless.:poop::poop::poop:. but you should adjust what you eat

I noticed I smell way less after adjusting my diet:D

D

deleted5883101

I love my man smell after a good workout and definitely get turned on my it. Especially my pits and ballsack. Very satisfying and let’s you know you really got after it, kind of like a little bit of muscle soreness.

Reactions: ghost3129