Sniffing bf's underwear

HunterBTTX88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a weird fetish of sniffing my boyfriend's underwear when he is away. I love it when his underwear has the smell of his balls. Do any of you guys have that fetish?

I had an ex a while back that LOVED sniffing my crotch while I was still wearing my white briefs. He would get SO horny from it and I never understood why until one night right before he f**ked me he convinced me to take a whiff of his dirty briefs...I didn't smell the back but I did sniff crotch of them and they actually smelled really good! I loved the musky boyish scent of his dirty briefs, which was a mixture of his Old Spice brand body wash and sweat. I'll admit it got me pretty hard.

However it's not really a fetish I have or anything...just something that's kinda hot to do sometimes.

Reactions: malakos
D

deleted1023130

I had an ex a while back that LOVED sniffing my crotch while I was still wearing my white briefs. He would get SO horny from it and I never understood why until one night right before he f**ked me he convinced me to take a whiff of his dirty briefs...I didn't smell the back but I did sniff crotch of them and they actually smelled really good! I loved the musky boyish scent of his dirty briefs, which was a mixture of his Old Spice brand body wash and sweat. I'll admit it got me pretty hard.

However it's not really a fetish I have or anything...just something that's kinda hot to do sometimes.
Yeah man. That's like the hottest thing that has ever happened to me. The smell of the crotch is just so amazing

Gr8tm8t

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a thing a while back where I would swap underwear with my one night stands if they were hot. Loved wearing theirs again and thinking of them wearing mine with their wives and girlfriends

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, sure, male smells are awesome. Definitely the crotch. Also armpits. I even enjoy the subtle smell of the scalp. Oh, and an ass that was washed in the shower and hasn't gone since but has sweated for a few hours is quite yummy. But no, I wouldn't say I have a fetish. I can be easily aroused without focusing on smells.