Sniffing brother in law

Coreymayhew

Sexy Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
I tasted my brother in laws piss last night. I had just gotten done cleaning the toilet when he came over for a visit. He used the restroom before he left and I go in there to find pee droplets on the rim of the bowl. It was a bit salty. I’ve also sniffed his used briefs several times. His balls smell like armpit BO. Super musky. I’ve never come across cock and balls that smell exactly like armpit. I get hot thinking that I’ve ingested some of his bodily fluids. Might not be the real thing but it’s pretty damn close. Anybody got any similar stories?

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tasted my brother in laws piss last night. I had just gotten done cleaning the toilet when he came over for a visit. He used the restroom before he left and I go in there to find pee droplets on the rim of the bowl. It was a bit salty. I’ve also sniffed his used briefs several times. His balls smell like armpit BO. Super musky. I’ve never come across cock and balls that smell exactly like armpit. I get hot thinking that I’ve ingested some of his bodily fluids. Might not be the real thing but it’s pretty damn close. Anybody got any similar stories

Man, that sounds sooooooo hot! If the seat was up and I had been there and found pubes on the toilet, I would absolutely cream my jeans! Finding pubes on the toilet or in a urinal absolutely gets me going! I’ve even picked them up and put them on my tongue and if I know for sure where they come from, you can get even wrapped up more in the fantasy! Man if you get his used briefs, sniff them and take them home! Have a good JO session with them and clean yourself up! Rub them under your armpits after you’re been sweating and use them again to jerk off. If I had a brother in law and did that with his briefs, I’d be intoxicated on his musk!

I jerk off in my boxers, using them as a cum rag, keep them under my pillow and do the armpit rub with them! They make for some fucking awesome sniffing!

Sounds so hot! Lucky duck!

Coreymayhew

Sexy Member
Media
Man, that sounds sooooooo hot! If the seat was up and I had been there and found pubes on the toilet, I would absolutely cream my jeans! Finding pubes on the toilet or in a urinal absolutely gets me going! I’ve even picked them up and put them on my tongue and if I know for sure where they come from, you can get even wrapped up more in the fantasy! Man if you get his used briefs, sniff them and take them home! Have a good JO session with them and clean yourself up! Rub them under your armpits after you’re been sweating and use them again to jerk off. If I had a brother in law and did that with his briefs, I’d be intoxicated on his musk!

I jerk off in my boxers, using them as a cum rag, keep them under my pillow and do the armpit rub with them! They make for some fucking awesome sniffing!

Sounds so hot! Lucky duck!
Oh don’t you worry I have two of his used briefs. I’ve sniffed them so often while jacking off they have lost a bit of there original stink. They use to smell strongly like his balls and that armpit BO that he gives off when he sweats. Now they just smell where he wiped his cock head after taking a piss during the day. Looking to take more in the future.

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh don’t you worry I have two of his used briefs. I’ve sniffed them so often while jacking off they have lost a bit of there original stink. They use to smell strongly like his balls and that armpit BO that he gives off when he sweats. Now they just smell where he wiped his cock head after taking a piss during the day. Looking to take more in the future.

Man, post pic of the briefs and tell me About the smell!

Reactions: droopyboy

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude that sounds so hot

anything new?

man, id exchange briefs with a guy if given the opportunity. i wear the same briefs for a few days, make sure i get piss drips and sweat in the and rub them under my pits and use them for sniffing as i jerk off! sometimes they are even used as a cum rag.....

luckyblue

Admired Member
Media
Missoula, Montana, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same! I've sniffed my brother-in-law's dirty underwear so many times. So hot knowing that I've sniffed where his cock, balls, and hole had touched. I almost came instantly the first time I ever found cum in his underwear. I've taken pics of some that he had obviously used as a cum rag before. :yum

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same! I've sniffed my brother-in-law's dirty underwear so many times. So hot knowing that I've sniffed where his cock, balls, and hole had touched. I almost came instantly the first time I ever found cum in his underwear. I've taken pics of some that he had obviously used as a cum rag before. :yum

Nice! please share pics of his underwear? would you be willing? I use my briefs as cum rag and it goes under my pillow. I may have already said that on here somewhere then I can keep using them and sniff them then clean up my mess unless I eat my cum which I’m learning more to do. I love to swallow but once I’ve cum, I don’t want to do much with jizz. So I’m learning to not waste!

my real email is: showmeyours2018@hotmail.com

if you wanted to share any pics.....

thx!!

Phaggy77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not going to lie, lately ive been wanting to fool around with my brother in law and have him fuck me. But I cant do that to my sister lol. But since we live together and him and I are home alone quite alot I want to just walk in my super short shorts wearing my jockstrap

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not going to lie, lately ive been wanting to fool around with my brother in law and have him fuck me. But I cant do that to my sister lol. But since we live together and him and I are home alone quite alot I want to just walk in my super short shorts wearing my jockstrap

well, you can subtly wear shorts and a T shirt around him when sis isn’t at home! I’d entice him if it were me. If he’s interested, he’ll respond in some way and if he’s not resistant then I wouldn’t worry about doing it to my sister. Maybe she won’t give him what you would be willing to and maybe after you swallow his load a time or two, he’ll realize how lucky he is to have you around..............it’s like wearing Nike sneakers.......
”just do it”...........

getting into his dirty laundry.......fuck.......how lucky is that?????????

Phaggy77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, you can subtly wear shorts and a T shirt around him when sis isn’t at home! I’d entice him if it were me. If he’s interested, he’ll respond in some way and if he’s not resistant then I wouldn’t worry about doing it to my sister. Maybe she won’t give him what you would be willing to and maybe after you swallow his load a time or two, he’ll realize how lucky he is to have you around..............it’s like wearing Nike sneakers.......
”just do it”...........

Yeah thats the plan use shorter shorts than I usually do and start wearing tank tops with them or just be shirtless

Phaggy77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
”just do it”...........

Also to add to my last post I reply to you, maybe ill also start having my door a bit more open and see what happens

Reactions: dummythicc

Coreymayhew

Sexy Member
Media
Also to add to my last post I reply to you, maybe ill also start having my door a bit more open and see what happens
Damn wish I could do this. The closest I’m going to get to intimate with my BIL is smelling his dirty briefs and sucking the salty ball and ass sweat and funk out of his gym clothes. Dude is hairy as hell and he puts out a lot of stink. I’ve played tennis with him before and he sweats so much his ass sweat starts to show on his shorts.

Coreymayhew

Sexy Member
Media
I’ve also given my father in law a sniff and taste without his knowledge. All 3 guys ( my SO, BIL and FIL) smell way different. Honestly my FIL’s smell is probably the strongest. The stink of his sweat soaked briefs makes me shoot hard man. Dudes hairy as hell. I’ve caught myself moaning looking at pictures of him smelling and tasting his musky briefs and jacking my dick.

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve also given my father in law a sniff and taste without his knowledge. All 3 guys ( my SO, BIL and FIL) smell way different. Honestly my FIL’s smell is probably the strongest. The stink of his sweat soaked briefs makes me shoot hard man. Dudes hairy as hell. I’ve caught myself moaning looking at pictures of him smelling and tasting his musky briefs and jacking my dick.

Man....take pics and share! You should jerk off into the underwear and put them under your pillow and keep adding to them and send us a pic! That is so fucking hot. BIL and FIL man-musk and ball sweat?????? You are one lucky guy! Do you ever notice any stray pubes in the briefs? I know this sounds really kink but when I find a guys pubic hair, I put it in my mouth and feel that coarse texture and just imagine chewing on his bush!

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn wish I could do this. The closest I’m going to get to intimate with my BIL is smelling his dirty briefs and sucking the salty ball and ass sweat and funk out of his gym clothes. Dude is hairy as hell and he puts out a lot of stink. I’ve played tennis with him before and he sweats so much his ass sweat starts to show on his shorts.

yummmmmmmmm..........may sniff his jock if he wears one????

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tasted my brother in laws piss last night. I had just gotten done cleaning the toilet when he came over for a visit. He used the restroom before he left and I go in there to find pee droplets on the rim of the bowl. It was a bit salty. I’ve also sniffed his used briefs several times. His balls smell like armpit BO. Super musky. I’ve never come across cock and balls that smell exactly like armpit. I get hot thinking that I’ve ingested some of his bodily fluids. Might not be the real thing but it’s pretty damn close. Anybody got any similar stories?

Have I asked you before if you liked piss play or have you considered it? Your BIL’s piss.....is he a hot bod type person?? Ever fantasize about him?

Reactions: JayHell