Sniffing Dirty Panties (girls')

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any other panty sniffers out there? I was thinking it would be awesome to start a panty sniffers network. We can all send our girlfriend's and wive's dirty panties to each other with pictures proving they were just wearing them before we dropped them in a plastic bag and mailed em' off. Or, a video would be even better. Any interest? My wife's pussy odor is very strong but in a good way.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any other panty sniffers out there? I was thinking it would be awesome to start a panty sniffers network. We can all send our girlfriend's and wive's dirty panties to each other with pictures proving they were just wearing them before we dropped them in a plastic bag and mailed em' off. Or, a video would be even better. Any interest? My wife's pussy odor is very strong but in a good way.

Please educate me. I have never quite understood this particular fetish. :confused: Does it arouse you in the same way licking your wifes pussy might. Is it just a nice reminder of recent passionate encounters? If so, that I comprehend. :cool:

What I find unusual is the desire to sniff the panties of some random woman whom you don't even know. :confused::redface:

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please educate me. I have never quite understood this particular fetish. :confused: Does it arouse you in the same way licking your wifes pussy might. Is it just a nice reminder of recent passionate encounters? If so, that I comprehend. :cool:

What I find unusual is the desire to sniff the panties of some random woman whom you don't even know. :confused::redface:

Knowing what a girl's pussy smells like is a huge turn on! Of course, the chick has to be attractive in order for the allure to be there. I have sniffed a few of my wive's friends dirty panties and the effect on my libido is unbelievable. My wife has even swiped the dirty panties of her friends for me. Smelling the pussy odor of another woman while I am fucking my wife is insane!!!

Reactions: Scguy522

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can get the wanting to sniff the worn knickers of your gf, the smell of pussy is a turn on, but if they're a strangers she could be a pox ridden whore.

True. There would have to be some sort of way to verify their authenticity. :wink:

Why don't you send me a pair of yours you saucy scrumpet? :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knowing what a girl's pussy smells like is a huge turn on! Of course, the chick has to be attractive in order for the allure to be there. I have sniffed a few of my wive's friends dirty panties and the effect on my libido is unbelievable. Have you also had sex with them? My wife has even swiped the dirty panties of her friends for me. Really?:eek:!:confused: Smelling the pussy odor of another woman while I am fucking my wife is insane!!!Okay, now that I did not expect! Is that like a virtual 3some for you?

I can get the wanting to sniff the worn knickers of your gf, the smell of pussy is a turn on, but if they're a strangers she could be a pox ridden whore.
Maybe that's part of the thrill? :confused:

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knowing what a girl's pussy smells like is a huge turn on! Of course, the chick has to be attractive in order for the allure to be there. I have sniffed a few of my wive's friends dirty panties and the effect on my libido is unbelievable. Have you also had sex with them? My wife has even swiped the dirty panties of her friends for me. Really?:eek:!:confused: Smelling the pussy odor of another woman while I am fucking my wife is insane!!!Okay, now that I did not expect! Is that like a virtual 3some for you?

Maybe that's part of the thrill? :confused:

No, I haven't had sex with any of the women who's panties I've sniffed. I wish!! None of them know that I have sniffed their panties and that I know what their pussies smell like.

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yea.

I don't say this willingly, but i'll tell it anyway...

When I was alot younger, say 12/13/14/15, I was really horny. I must have had ALOT of testesterone in me, b/c I was a very shy but very horny teenager.

When I'd visit my cousins, at night I'd try and find their clean or dirty panties, and cum on them and put them back.

So yea it's safe to say I have a fetish.

I've sniffed panties as recently as last week, when I sniffed my bro's lil sis's panties. Smelled like "virgin".

Anyway - im sure I'll get - FREAK, PERV, WEIRDO, ETC, ETC.

But I mean, it makes me happy, so I dont honestly care too much.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea.

I don't say this willingly, but i'll tell it anyway...

When I was alot younger, say 12/13/14/15, I was really horny. I must have had ALOT of testesterone in me, b/c I was a very shy but very horny teenager.

When I'd visit my cousins, at night I'd try and find their clean or dirty panties, and cum on them and put them back.

So yea it's safe to say I have a fetish.

I've sniffed panties as recently as last week, when I sniffed my bro's lil sis's panties. Smelled like "virgin".

Anyway - im sure I'll get - FREAK, PERV, WEIRDO, ETC, ETC.

But I mean, it makes me happy, so I dont honestly care too much.

Once when my first wife and I were at one of her friend's house *HOT HOT HOT* I snuck up into her bedroom found a pair of her dirty panties on the floor, sniffed them and jerked off within 3 minutes and came back downstairs like la-t-da no big deal, just used the bathroom. Knowing what that chick's pussy smelled like made my year. God damn that bitch was freakishly hot.

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ Yea I've found panties in the laundry room, taken em upstairs, got off like crazy hot.

It's a fetish. It's like the mystery of it, you know. B/c I'm a naturally shy guy, so...

:.))

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ Yea I've found panties in the laundry room, taken em upstairs, got off like crazy hot.

It's a fetish. It's like the mystery of it, you know. B/c I'm a naturally shy guy, so...

:.))

Because I am such a perv about panty sniffing I always make sure that any of my lady's dirty panties are washed and out of the way when a repairman is coming to the house. Always.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

EWE,, yuck!:eek:

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once when my first wife and I were at one of her friend's house *HOT HOT HOT* I snuck up into her bedroom found a pair of her dirty panties on the floor, sniffed them and jerked off within 3 minutes and came back downstairs like la-t-da no big deal, just used the bathroom. Knowing what that chick's pussy smelled like made my year. God damn that bitch was freakishly hot.

i guess i did have a boyfriend who wanted me to give him my panties when i took them off,, thought it was wierd,, but , he was pretty wierd i found out later :confused: