Sniffing Dirty Panties (girls')

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lighten there, RP, i was just playing on your fierce li'l puppy routine you did in Etc Etc's V-day thread. And I know you wasn't sniping- I worded it wrong- my bad.

but like i said it doesn't hav any smell like the genuine article.

Well bloody hurry up and rub my tummy fur, you think i can roll around on my back at your feet all day? Im in demand for LPSG members anti stress fuzz theorpy you know, lol.

BTW, what does it smell like?

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
Hmmm not sor weird yanno

its kinda naughty, with out research it would be similar to male dogs sniffing female dogs wee (we are all animals after all)

also it might is invovle pheromones, like said earlier it has to be an attractive woman :D

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
Yea.

I don't say this willingly, but i'll tell it anyway...

When I was alot younger, say 12/13/14/15, I was really horny. I must have had ALOT of testesterone in me, b/c I was a very shy but very horny teenager.

When I'd visit my cousins, at night I'd try and find their clean or dirty panties, and cum on them and put them back.

So yea it's safe to say I have a fetish.

I've sniffed panties as recently as last week, when I sniffed my bro's lil sis's panties. Smelled like "virgin".

Anyway - im sure I'll get - FREAK, PERV, WEIRDO, ETC, ETC.

But I mean, it makes me happy, so I dont honestly care too much.

your bros lil sister?? isnt that ur sister to then

even if it is ur sister, its not weird lol common actually. but still dont get what u mean

B_BANdemic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love sniffing/wearing girls panties, do it all the time, can we get some pics going, ill take some and post them asap

I like the idea of creating a trading network! :biggrin1: We can send pics of our ladies wearing their skivlets and include the pic in the plastic baggy. *snif snif*

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media

even if it is ur sister, its not weird lol common actually. but still dont get what u mean
I assumed by "my bro" he meant "my friend" (which is the only way the "sister" part makes sense in that context). Regardless of who's sister she is, if she's in fact a minor, it's twisted and sick. :mad:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'm not so sure andy? See, my sister has a brother, but I don't? :confused: :biggrin1:

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any other panty sniffers out there? I was thinking it would be awesome to start a panty sniffers network. We can all send our girlfriend's and wive's dirty panties to each other with pictures proving they were just wearing them before we dropped them in a plastic bag and mailed em' off. Or, a video would be even better. Any interest? My wife's pussy odor is very strong but in a good way.
..........mmmmmmmmmmm sounds interesting :rolleyes:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, whatever he meant...he's banned now so it doesn't really matter. In Japan there's like a market for worn undies. I think it's illegal, though.

I remember when I was in the fifth grade I went to a Japanese bookstore and they had a vending machine with girls panties in them behind the counter...needless to say my mom didn't buy me manga comics from there anymore.

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
I assumed by "my bro" he meant "my friend" (which is the only way the "sister" part makes sense in that context). Regardless of who's sister she is, if she's in fact a minor, it's twisted and sick. :mad:

yes you are all right, its wrong if shes a minor, but we shouldnt jump to conclusions. He said little sister. I at 22 still get called little brother :S

So she might be legal (lets hope she is) :D

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK OK
I have to admit I've done it.
It was at a house party and a friend of mine was in the bathroom of a couple's house and had been sniffing the wife's panties that were in thier dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom.
So when I went in, I gave them a sniff myself. I told him I thought they smelled "Fresh".
We were drinking and so it was something we kept on doing on each successive visit to the washroom.
He later on told her what we'd been doing. She felt amused and seemed ok with it.
It was all in fun, no one hurt,

B_jibjub

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any other panty sniffers out there? I was thinking it would be awesome to start a panty sniffers network. We can all send our girlfriend's and wive's dirty panties to each other with pictures proving they were just wearing them before we dropped them in a plastic bag and mailed em' off. Or, a video would be even better. Any interest?

How would one go about initiating this kind of thing?

quaips

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly, I do not believe pantie/knicker sniffing is a fetish. A fetish is usually described as using an inanimate object as a sex substitute. Knicker sniffing is all about smell. Knicker sniffers, including me, are turned on by the SMELL of the dirty knickers. Smells of piss, pussy and poo are, or can be, a big turn on. So, all you knicker sniffers remember you do not have a fetish you simply have a desire to enjoy the smell of dirty knickers that originates from a woman's crotch. I think this is perfectly natural and those guys who dislike the smell are weirdos. They must be half sexed! Just to reinforce the subject, pubic hairs on women are natures way of capturing, enhancing and retaining the smell of their urine and vagina.
As for the smell of poo, this is perhaps generally disliked and unsexy but when it forms dried skid marks on worn knickers it assumes a lovely fragrant smell which is a big turn on. The smell on a girl's finger after she has touched her anus can also be heavenly.
Now to my second point, I do not really care whose dirty knickers I sniff, all I am interested in is the smell and generally, the stronger the better. I would rather sniff a nice smelly pair of knickers from a fifty plus woman that a bland rather yucky pair from a teenage glamour puss.