Sniffing panties a common activity with straight guys?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I absolutely love the scent of a woman's arousal, before, during, and after cunilingus, and any sex act for that matter, the thought of sniffing worn panties really disgusts me. One says that the woman who I'm with is experiencing sexual arousal, and the other says that her body discharges fluids which have been growing bacteria in some fabric.

Scguy522

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sniffing the panties of forbidden fruit such as family members, friends, roommates, strangers, seems to be an exciting kink. The smell of a pussy is erotic. Knowing it’s the juices secreted by someone you whose pussy you should never have that type of knowledge about is intoxicating at the right moment. Most recently it wasn’t gf’s best friends and her scent is amazing.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sniffing the panties of forbidden fruit such as family members, friends, roommates, strangers, seems to be an exciting kink. The smell of a pussy is erotic. Knowing it’s the juices secreted by someone you whose pussy you should never have that type of knowledge about is intoxicating at the right moment. Most recently it wasn’t gf’s best friends and her scent is amazing.

tNrpmVL.gif

You really had to dig this up from two years ago to announce to the world that you may have issues?

Get your freaky ass out of other peoples hampers and laundry baskets.

The only panties you should sniff should be from your significant others, and only then with her permission.

I hope your gf's besties hubby or BF catches you in the act. Maybe he will have a boot to ass fetish

Reactions: Hatt_101

Hell no, what on earth for lol you smell it enough when you're tongue is in there vagina.

Reactions: Hatt_101