sniffing underwear

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
Do any of you like to sniff your own underwear after wearing it all day? How often do you do it? Have you ever sniffed someone elses underwear (not including your partner's)?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do any of you like to sniff your own underwear after wearing it all day? How often do you do it? Have you ever sniffed someone elses underwear (not including your partner's)?

Yes, I like to sniff my own underwear and sometimes other guys too. I don't know how often I do it though, just whenever it seems sexy.

D_Baetes Sackhouse

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I do sniff my own underwear quite often. Not as much as of other guys, but when I get a chance, I'll totally do it, specially they wear briefs, speedos or spandex..

I sniffed on this 18yo's spandex after his run and man, oh man, the scent he left on them was incredible..

Reactions: stuartfife

LikeEmYoung

Experimental Member
Media
Abu Dhabi, and sometimes Wrightsville Beach, NC
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The musk - no words can describe how powerful it is, and each person has his or her own scent...so go for it!

Gedackt8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I occasionally sniff my own (when I actually wear it). I LOVE to sniff other guys' at any opportunity, which has brought me close to trouble quite a few times (like last week at the gym, just for one example).

Mudi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hehe, i do it everytime i can with my best friend's underpants, it's just that he's so sweet. I have a little crush on him, but hi doesn't know though :(

whatever, it is reaaly hot to sniff someonelse's underwear

campusdude2198

Just Browsing
Media
I do sniff my own boxers after wearing them and often sniff them while masterbating. I sniff my best friends boxers as often as I can. We are both married and do not get the chance to dig through his laundry hamper very often. When we all go out of town or when I get a minute alone in his house I take advantage of the opportunity and grab a pair of his to sniff. I love it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have to admit i've sniffed some underwear when trying to figure out if the basket in the laundry room was full of clean or dirty clothes. That means that i'm fortunate to have married a man who doesnt leave evidence of his bathroom proclivities in his underwear. Being one who has cleaned hundreds of houses- you have no idea how gross someones underwear can be and how they arent even bothered to leave them on the floor for the housekeeper to see.

It's really gross when i think about how people put those nasty things in the laundry with other peoples clothes! I'd have to sterilize the washing machine.

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Yup, I sniff my undies once in a while (though I always imagine them being somebody else's :wink:). And aside from my bf, there was one other pair of undies I used for sniffing in the past...

This is the first time I'm admitting this but nearly a decade ago, when I was in summer camp at age 15, I was partnered in a tent with a 13 year old redhead who I just thought was the cutest boy in the world (especially when laying outside his sleeping bag in nothing but white briefs as we chit chatted before bed). I ended up stealing a pair of his used undies :biggrin1:.

White, Fruit of the Loom, Size 10 Briefs. For the rest of my teen years, I'd bury my nose in their cottony goodness during many masturbation sessions. But, oddly enough, I just ended up losing them one day. Still dunno where they could be :confused:

Reactions: stuartfife

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's really gross when i think about how people put those nasty things in the laundry with other peoples clothes! I'd have to sterilize the washing machine.
sounds like you have OCD or something.. sterilizing the washing machine? that's absurd and that's what detergents are for..

i won't do it to anyone's underwear that i don't know, but my best friend? sure,..