SNL

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Taylor Lautner was on SNL and never took his shirt off. I thought they'd at least get him in a wolf outfit. NEXT WEEK James Franco, YES!!!

Last edited:

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
I want Taylor Lautner to be my husband, just so I can lick his magnificent chest and suck on his beautiful nipples (sigh!)

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya i just watched it, not only did he not take his shirt off, he did like 4 sketches where he was either dressed as a girl or played a character who's sexuality was questioned.

other than that, the whole thing was pretty dreadfully lame.

also it seemed like he wasn't in it as much as most guest hosts are? or did i just skim the boring parts and time flew by?

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Despite Taylor Lautner's inherent "hotness", the last 2 weeks of SNL have been lame as hell. Blake Lively was as dry shredded mini-wheats (the UNfrosted kind) and Mr. Lautner wasn't too much better. However, what KILLED was last week's short with Rihanna and "Shy Ronnie" -- loved it! :)

joe1

Expert Member
Media
So is taytlor Lautner actually gay or is he just throwing out that vibe? I think my gaydar nearly non existant and I picked up on him.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Despite Taylor Lautner's inherent "hotness", the last 2 weeks of SNL have been lame as hell. Blake Lively was as dry shredded mini-wheats (the UNfrosted kind) and Mr. Lautner wasn't too much better. However, what KILLED was last week's short with Rihanna and "Shy Ronnie" -- loved it! :)

Last 2 weeks??!! What about the last two decades? I haven't had a good laugh watching that show since Phil Hartman was on.

The doorbell skit at the end was a filler that I would have rather not had to watch. I think I would have Bon Jovi play Living on a Prayer, or another of their huge hits to close out the show just like they had U2 close it out too.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So is taytlor Lautner actually gay or is he just throwing out that vibe? I think my gaydar nearly non existant and I picked up on him.

there are clearly signals, but i think it's like catholic boys who are gay, they'll never be able to act on it, and anyway he's old enuff and smart enuff and I'm sure his agent has at least hinted that it would be career suicide.

like many other actors who have all the earmarks of being gay and never break character of playing the str8 guy ( matt damon, vin diesel, u know, the ones that get married, have a baby and you never see papparazi pics of their wives or babies cuz they're never with them?)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's suppose to be with Taylor Swift but then she dated a Jonas bro so maybe she's working on becoming a fag hag(I actually hate that expression).

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's suppose to be with Taylor Swift but then she dated a Jonas bro so maybe she's working on becoming a fag hag(I actually hate that expression).

ya i really think these are all relationships of mutual convenience created by agents to groom the image of their clients.

when he was doing his monologue , talking about his gf, i sure wasn't buyin what he was selling.

I think closer to real life for taylor was the yogurt shop scene.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Exactly!! He was so clearly sending a vibe at the yogurt shop. Unmistakable-even for me.

sugaar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
as for james franco
have you seen his little bro Dave Franco? yessss james is getting a little old and played out for me. Dave is so hot - i wish some pics of him would surface- even just shirtless or in underwear. if they ever do i will be the 1st to report.
dave franco pics and video links

His brother Dave on Scrubs is hot. Hot. And Dave is a GQMF and his career has just gotten started...that just spells out sexy.
Plus, Acting With James Franco is hilarious.