Snookie fom Jersey Shore is engaged and may be pregnant.

Can someone post a pic of the actual Jersey Shore please?

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol and apparently there's a lot of jokes flying aorund she's due on 21/12/12 which is the same day as that mayan thing implying her baby will signify the apocalypse lol.
I guess if the kid is raised by the cast of jersey shore it will probably turn out to be the douchiest kid on the planet, but that's about it.

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, you seem to give a little bit of a fuck - I mean you seem to have deemed it note worthy enough to make a thread about it here.:wink:

Only because she's annoying and not attractive at all. Plus it was on Yahoo's headlines for at least a couple of days. Never even seen the show.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You just know that the child is going to see videos of mommy when she was young and stupid, look her in the eye and tell her that they would have rather have been aborted than to be born from that. Shame...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you seem to give a little bit of a fuck - I mean you seem to have deemed it note worthy enough to make a thread about it here.:wink:
Look, i refuse to believe that YOU, MB of all the posters I love and respect here, have any sort of vested and genuine interest in a thread such as this.