Snoozan: Best Fucking Poster Ever

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Snoozan isn't too bad but the self-righteousness gets to be a bit much at times. And unless snoozan's a trans, I'm confused by the penis references, did she have one surgically attached or is she a he??

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard it unfurls itself in the presence of warmth and moisture. Should we get in the pool and start a queue?

Snoozan isn't too bad but the self-righteousness gets to be a bit much at times. And unless snoozan's a trans, I'm confused by the penis references, did she have one surgically attached or is she a he??

LOLERZ!

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pot meets kettle.:rolleyes:

Sweetie I've never been self-righteous and certainly never did like snoozan who lambasted members for saying they were tired of the political fights on this site. Think before you post next time and you'll make more (or any) sense. It's clear we're at odds but saying something for the sake of saying something is like saying a whole lotta nothin'. I'd have appreciated your rebuttal if it was rooted in any kind of truth.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sweetie I've never been self-righteous and certainly never did like snoozan who lambasted members for saying they were tired of the political fights on this site. Think before you post next time and you'll make more (or any) sense. It's clear we're at odds but saying something for the sake of saying something is like saying a whole lotta nothin'. I'd have appreciated your rebuttal if it was rooted in any kind of truth.

Rock meets immovable Object.
Snap. Snap. Snap.
IGNORE.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Snoozan? Best poster? I've never seen a poster of snoozan - and if it is a 3D affair with 11" of purple womanhood coming at me I'm quite sure I don't want to!!

Anyway - what's with all the fucking arse-lick threads?? I bet some self promoting porcine little attention whore started it!! :mad:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyway - what's with all the fucking arse-lick threads?? I bet some self promoting porcine little attention whore started it!! :mad:
Trend of the week it seems. God knows I have nothing a against the occasional arse-lick. It ain't too cool when the yappy ones can't restrain themselves and need to take a crap on the thread.

This morning I almost started one- "A big shout out for _________ (fill in the blank)", so everyone could get it out of their system.

That being said, Snoozan's posts are cool. She sure can stir up the shite and I wouldn't mind if she took her 11" and made me squeal.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Trend of the week it seems. God knows I have nothing a against the occasional arse-lick. It ain't too cool when the yappy ones can't restrain themselves and need to take crap on the thread.

This morning I almost started one- "A big shout out for _________ (fill in the blank)", so everyone could get it out of their system.

That being said, Snoozan's posts are cool. She sure can stir up the shite and I wouldn't mind if she took her 11" and made me squeal.

great idea