Snoozan!!!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I've seen her once or twice... but she turned off the PM thing.. so I couldn't get ahold of her too well... but I spied with my little eye this evening.. it was going sooo crappy, and then I see her logged in for along time... and I was like yesssss!!! my favorite girly is back!!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SNOOZAN!!! :kiss:
Snoozan, been cruisin? we've missed ya!!

and yes I too have been wondering where our little brazilian flower has disappeared to... or with.......:tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually I haven't even been lurking much at all... At least not long enough to read the boards. I somehow got sucked into working and adminning a chat room and running around after my now-mobile 2 year old son... it's been VERY VERY crazy.

But it's nice to be back and see familiar faces and the like... now where are all the boys so I can spank them?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
My forced LPSG sabbatical (bad internet connection) coincided with the "best of snoozan" I never got to see her much or join her harem! :frown1:
Anyway I hope that we will see the return of snoozan.

I miss Gisella too! :sigh:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
now where are all the boys so I can spank them?

Someone hand Snoozie a whip already, my buttocks are primed with excitement after seeing her glorious return. :spank:

bad internet connection

And are you claiming that you no longer have a bad connection, on the basis of your posts on this thread? :rolleyes:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So lovely that you are here again Snoozan

Thank you, sir. As always, your avatar makes me giggle.

Welcome back! You were missed, Snoozan.

Thank you, thank you! Hopefully I will stop in regularly, I have been looking around and forgot how much fun this place could be. Ms. M. Bliss has been IMing with me a lot encouraging me to come back and step in, and I'd like to thank her for doing so. It's good to be back.

Alot of the ladies posts who's i like to read are almost non-existant here anyone, if not gone altogether..Gisella, Claire Talon, Mumzi, Windtalker, Bronx

Gisella? Claire? Not here? That makes me sad. I didn't know the others that well, but if they are as lovely as Gisella and Claire, what a loss!

My forced LPSG sabbatical (bad internet connection) coincided with the "best of snoozan" I never got to see her much or join her harem! :frown1:
Anyway I hope that we will see the return of snoozan.

I miss Gisella too! :sigh:

Don't you worry, I am setting up my LPSG digs for a bigger and better harem. You are welcome to join....

Someone hand Snoozie a whip already, my buttocks are primed with excitement after seeing her glorious return. :spank:

Now Alex, I want you to tell me with what and by whom such buttock priming was done. I have my ideas on that, but I will keep those to myself. With that said, I need to dust off my LPSG cat o' nine tails and do some practicing... Any volunteers?

*Does the HAPPY Dance*

LEX! Of course, one of the first things I had to do upon my return was drool, I mean, look at your gallery. Whew! That chain mail gets me all the time. I wanted to thank you again for the advice and support you gave me when I started my fitness/weight loss adventure. I'm now about 35-40 pounds less than I was in November and I'm feeling so much better physically. I still have a little bit of a ways to go, but now I know that I actually can lose all that baby weight even 2 years later. Thank you again.

Which reminds me, I haven't forgotten.... when I reach my goal (hopefully by the end of summer), I promised LPSG some pro photos of me and my new body... and that's got me quite motivated.

Glad to see ya back, snoozie! I have truly missed you!

DC! I have returned to help you teach basic anatomy to all of LPSG. Now, if I can just get this condom out of my uterus after I had some cervix busting giant cock sex the other night...