Snoozans Crecent Roll Recipe...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love bread, with lots and lots of butter!
Same here!

I am yet again awed by the splendid Snoozan. :cool: She's a very successful photographer, wife, mother, daughter, and now a baker! :eek: Is there nothing she can't do? :confused: And to top it all off she has a great rack. :smile:

Same here!

I am yet again awed by the splendid Snoozan. :cool: She's a very successful photographer, wife, mother, daughter, and now a baker! :eek: Is there nothing she can't do? :confused: And to top it all off she has a great rack. :smile:

Is that rack of lamb?:tongue:

Typical Aussie, always thinking of lamb . . . :biggrin1: I should have said she has beautiful breasts. :smile: Is that better, sire?

Nahhhh, thats Kiwis (New Zealand), they are always thinking of sheep:tongue:...Aussie, Kiwi thing there. Sire sounds good though....starts me on thoughts of mating season....mmmmm. Now that is typical Aussie:biggrin1:.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snoozie, those do sound wonderful, but as you say, so much work. I'll just keep making my usual dinner rolls, thank you.

Since I don't use a "recipe" for my lasagna, I'll have to figure that out and get back to you. I'm not reluctant to share, and it's not some "secret," it's just that when I make bread or lasagna (or most of the other stuff I make,) I just add what I need to add until it "looks right."

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL! I always thought that crescent rolls started their life in those cardboard tube-shaped cans. Don't you just pop the lid off, ake the triangles out, roll them and place them on a cookie sheet? Then you bake them and eat them?

LOL! I guess I learned from my Mom who always thought easier was better. (I know, it's kinda ghetto.)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL! I always thought that crescent rolls started their life in those cardboard tube-shaped cans. Don't you just pop the lid off, ake the triangles out, roll them and place them on a cookie sheet? Then you bake them and eat them?

LOL! I guess I learned from my Mom who always thought easier was better. (I know, it's kinda ghetto.)

*groans*

the reason i started making these is because my mom requested the crescent rolls in a can abominations at christmas one year. i get a little crazy when i cook big meals and refuse to use any prepackaged food, so i made her real crescent rolls.