Snowballing

James249620002000: Have any of you, gay or straight, been into the sexual practice of snowballing? What do you think of it?

Evolon: ok, call me an idiot, what is snowballing, cause i forgot... ???

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Snowballing is pretty much a person blowing into a guys/girls mouth then kissing the person and having it 'snowballed' back in their mouth.

on topic, no i haven't. it would be very very very slimey i think :D

Evolon: ok, then no, ive never done that, pretty darn sure i never will... just not my thing... :-/

James249620002000: I should have defined it. You ejaculate in your partner's mouth. Your partner does not swallow but instead kisses you and you share the ejaculate--move it back and forth from one to another.

I have only done this once with a guy, and I found it pretty stimulating. I would like to do it again, but it is difficult to find anyone into it. The guy who did it with me didn't say anything. I thought he had swallowed, but when he kissed me after I came, I discovered he still had my cum in his mouth. It was surprising and exciting.

hungcuriousNC: I've done it and had it done to me. I like it... I don't mind tasting my own cum. I've done it while jacking off alone before, so what difference would it make if someone sucks my dick and gives me my cum right back? I enjoy it and find it very arousing... as a matter of fact, I'm getting a hard on right now just reading and responding about it. I think it's intense when you just get a hot blow job, shoot off in (in my case a guy) their mouth and then they kiss you afterward and you taste your own cum on their lips. Then the suprise of finding your load being given back to you?! OH my... I'm going to need some relief soon!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This little fun exchange would all depend on who the other person is, with me. I can think of some hot dudes who would probably make me shoot another load as we 'exchanged' together.

It hasn't happened yet,

Luke

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I've done it. I'm very much into kissing my sexual partners, and that often happens when kissing after they blow me. The taste of my own cum doesn't particularly turn me on or turn me off ... it's the kiss, not the spooge, that does it for me.

NikkiSixx: In the film Clerks, the main character's girlfriend said that she snowballed someone, and when he asked her what that meant, she explained that it meant that she held that person's ejaculate in her mouth and expelled it into his.

Don't you just HATE it when the movies misinform you about such important subjects? :mad:

wvalady1968: [quote author=HungArnold link=board=sex;num=1071782358;start=0#9 date=01/17/04 at 08:17:43]That sounds like sucking someone off and spitting the jizz right back into the first person's face - not a compliment in my neck of the woods.[/quote]

Not spit in your face. Shared lovingly in a deep kiss.

palladen: Hehe, now there's a lady who know's her manners ;)
Always share what's good :)

Solis24: I've done it before but it wasn't as hot as I thought. I don't midn cum, quite the opposite but I just suddenly loose all interest in it once I cum.