Snowed In?

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why aren't we at work right now??? See the attached photo of our back yard. :eek:

The fence is a 6' fence and the whitish lump on the right side is a chair. Front yard and street aren't any better.

Anybody else socked in for the day (and maybe tomorrow)?

I'm just so disappointed that I didn't get to go to work... NOT! :biggrin1:

Attachments

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Why aren't we at work right now??? See the attached photo of our back yard. :eek:

The fence is a 6' fence and the whitish lump on the right side is a chair. Front yard and street aren't any better.

Anybody else socked in for the day (and maybe tomorrow)?

I'm just so disappointed that I didn't get to go to work... NOT! :biggrin1:

Where is this photo?

Found it.

That's pretty bad. Not the WORST I have seen... but definetally enough to screw up your week. I love that you have snow and we have none ( I live in Canada, there should be snow!!)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you gonna hate me if I tell you that I was out taking photos of the Christmas Market earlier, and had to wait until it got dark to get a halfway festive look to them, since it had looked like mid-summer during the middle of the day, with blue skies and bright sunshine? :rolleyes:

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chrys sounds like a great da for lots of sex and some really cool photos of you and the tool on your sights.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto, Jeff. It's spring like in Southern Ontario. Some people are Christmas shopping without even a sweater on, and bulbs are sprouting in my back yard. It's strange, strange weather.

jeremyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We dont get much snow here sadly :-( although i am going to whistler in the new year to fall over a lot and get very very drunk.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Ditto, Jeff. It's spring like in Southern Ontario. Some people are Christmas shopping without even a sweater on, and bulbs are sprouting in my back yard. It's strange, strange weather.

You have bulbs sprouting??:tongue: I love it, Our grass is still nice and green. It was a blizzard a few weeks back, but I got pissed off and yelled at Mother Nature. I think she is still mad at me, hence the green.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im sure you two love birds will find something to do..............:wink:

Perhaps later... ToolMan is setting up his new laptop (his boss insisted everyone switch to Windows OS, and he has been using a Mac) for his sales presentations. I'm hearing occasional curses coming from his office... :rolleyes:

Maybe if he gets tired of that, he'll come play with me. :smile:

In the meantime, I have LPSG, and creative works in progress. What more could a girl need? :wink:

Nice ice over there...
Makes me want to plow through the snow drifts. =)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I heard you got a little bit of snow there.

and your back porch looks about as bad as ours did after getting hit by the first of three blizzards in 1986. After the third though, we couldn't even see out of the sliding glass door anymore the snow was piled so high.

Good time to go jumping off the roof of your house, btw, if your husband is busy installing drivers or whatever.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I hate snow, so I'm glad I'm not in Denver right now! I hope that you don't lose power, Chrysalis.

Here in the Carolinas, it's been beautiful the past few weeks. We've been in the low 70's, but today it's cloudy and not quite 60. It's sort of odd to be mowing the grass in the middle of December!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps later... ToolMan is setting up his new laptop (his boss insisted everyone switch to Windows OS, and he has been using a Mac) for his sales presentations. I'm hearing occasional curses coming from his office... :rolleyes:

Maybe if he gets tired of that, he'll come play with me. :smile:

In the meantime, I have LPSG, and creative works in progress. What more could a girl need? :wink:
Im sure he will find time for you.........:wink:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dry as a bone in Michigan today too... I hear rain for the weekend.

Ah lucky you Chrysalis......here in the UK it's cold, but no snow....we haven't had a proper snow in the south for over a decade, yet I remember as a child we were getting a good 4-5 feet every winter.....what's even stranger is that only 3 weeks ago we still had roses! YES! ROSES! in bloom here in Brighton....totally insane weather, very disturbing.

Enjoy your days off work....and long may they last with FULL pay AND benefits dahhhling.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lovely, the snow. I was in Denver last week and it was sooo nice. Spent a little time walking around on the 16th St. Mall and hanging out in fashionable coffee shops. How many starbucks do they have there anyway?
Have fun. I always enjoy a day in the house. It finally gets clean that way.