Snowed In?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Hey, Chrysalis, I have family in Denver, and they always tell us that we're wimps down here when it comes to snow!:biggrin: I always sort of agree with them but not this time! Almost everything's been closed here for the last two days, and I didn't get my paper again today!:mad: I just miss those Sunday specials!:biggrin::smile:

The last time I went to Albuquerque it was Christmas season 2002. As soon as I got off the plane and out the door, I picked up the rental car and I drove straight to Burlington Coat Factory to get a hat and gloves. Later that night we were in the Plaza in Santa Fe and it was 7. I called my mother in California and she said "omigawd, are you ok?"

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Hey, agnslz; I have family in Albuquerque! Having visited, I know you guys aren't very well equipped to deal with it. You've got a lot of raised street reflectors instead of painted stripes, which makes it impossible to snowplow. So, even a little snow can make a big mess.

Ah, you know, I never thought about that! Here, it's mostly people digging a path with their cars that plows the streets!:biggrin1: That, of course, causes slush, and then ice, as the temperatures drop, which is why I think they've advised people to stay off the streets. The sun is beginning to peek out of the clouds though, so I imagine the snow will melt soon!

The last time I went to Albuquerque it was Christmas season 2002. As soon as I got off the plane and out the door, I picked up the rental car and I drove straight to Burlington Coat Factory to get a hat and gloves. Later that night we were in the Plaza in Santa Fe and it was 7. I called my mother in California and she said "omigawd, are you ok?"

Just be glad you aren't in Santa Fe now!:eek::biggrin1:

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sitting in a hotel in south dakota right now because the I94 is HORRIBLE and we didn't feel like risking it. But I am enjoying the wifi and pool instead of being stuck in a ditch

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am not fond of snow. IF you like it I am glad you got it. IF you don't like it I am sorry you got it. May toolman would feel better if he was getting a blow job while at the computer. I know I always do. Glad I am not snowed in. That's a lot of snow. But, I am sure you will make the best of it.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up on the beaches of SoCal. Snow is great i got 4 feet on my front door. Just went snow shoeing for an hour.

You can find fun anywhere.