snug boxer briefs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by catman, Dec 17, 2010.

1. catman

Gold Member

We recently had a spat of VERY cold weather here in the south, so I dug out a pair of old warm, snug boxer briefs...

The worst part was having to piss (cold weather = smaller bladder for me) and getting to the urinal and then realized what a pain boxers briefs are! Used to the quick grab and tug of boxers. First you have that annoying pull over pouch, where everything gets tangled and bunched. meanwhile pressure is building. came very very close to pissing my pants... but I did like the warmth keeping of the snug legged briefs but not sure I want to risk that again! Wet pants in freezing weather? don't need frozen piss in my pants...

any one else?

2. Getting9

Getting9 New Member

Albums:
    No not where I live even though we have had two days of rain and as our advert for our city -even during winter- says "Durban the warmest place to be". That is in South Africa where we recently hosted a successful World Coccer Cup. So you are welcome to visit.

3. HeBop

HeBop New Member

If you have to pee that bad why no just pull the waist band down instead of dealing with the fly. Not complicated at all.

4. jump_start

jump_start Member

Albums:
    I'm with you on this.

Even though I've worn underwear for many years that has a fly, I've NEVER used it. It's easier and quicker to pull the waistband down below your cock and let the urine flow.

5. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Funny... it's like as if he never peed before...

6. catman

Gold Member

old habits die hard

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Cold here in Alabama also. I've been wearing long johns. Warm, sorta comfortable but sometimes a pain trying to free your cock in a hurry.

8. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    catman.........I also like boxers just pull down the zipper take out you dick from the opening and pee---- very easy !!

9. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

Harder to deal with are long johns, especially if you have boxers or briefs underneath and are wearing storm gear over everything. If your endowment is modest in size and has retracted further because of the cold, threading it through all those layers can become a near-impossible task. So you have to decide if you can hold it until you get somewhere you can strip down or simply piss yourself and blame the wetness on the rain/snow. When I was a kid I'd claim that my snowpants were wet because I sat in a puddle.

10. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Been giving this some thought myself during the cold spells around Nottingham UK.

I generally prefer C-in2 army trunk style, as they hold me in place well, and easy enough to piss when needed, but it is getting to the point I may go for some thermals.

Having said that, I have been going out in my jock's, and have not noticed a great deal of difference, with respect to the cold, but again I do get warm quite quick, and summer time, is when I normally struggle quite a bit.

Have just ordered a pair of some good old fashioned Jockey Y-Fronts, and seeing if I get on ok with those for the winter.

11. jcxrm

jcxrm New Member

I need briefs under long johns because the LJs never fit snugly enough and my package gets down the leg. It is easier to unzip, unfasten the waist and push everything down and get my cock over the top. It also gives a chance to readjust everthing.

12. abattist

abattist Active Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted