Snug Boxerbriefs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by realnice28, Jul 27, 2010.

1. realnice28

realnice28 Member

For those who wear boxerbriefs...how tight/snug do you like 'em? in my experience, the basic Fruit o the Looms and Hanes fit like crappy boxer shorts by the end of the day and for the slightly more expensive, but more comfortable brands, the size can either be reallyreallyreally snug or only slightly snug with a bit of excess fabric. I have two pairs of boxerbriefs from Express which are amazingly comfortable but one's a size small and the other's a medium. The small fits great but is really snug...wondering how tight you guys think they should fit? How tight/snug are your boxerbriefs if you're a boxerbriefs man? Don't be shy if you have pics, haha.

2. Hedgieboy

Hedgieboy New Member

Albums:
    I like them snug enough to where they cradle my sac. I like a pair that showcases my bulge, hehe.

3. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Tight around the leg and waist are key for me, but not if it's too tight around the cock and balls. Freedom to roam, but not to escape.

4. bananaclubcock

Albums:
    I'm all about snug boxer briefs and have been since about age 30. They both look and feel better that way, I really like the support and the way the fabric stays against my body. I'm about 5'10" 190lbs. (86kgs.) and pretty muscular but really prefer small sized or mediums, as they stretch over time they still don't get too loose. I've tried Hanes, Under Armour, and Saddles. Saddles is my clear fave.

5. Nucklez

Nucklez New Member

I've got a 36" waist, but with underwear I go medium or small depending on material or brand. I get so annoyed by boxer briefs when they hang around my thighs by the end of the day from stretching out.

6. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    i like em loose

7. justright87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When looking for boxerbriefs I always look for ones that will stay snug around my legs but have a pouch to accommodate my cock and balls. I really didn't like boxerbriefs originally because they just pressed my my junk down and in toward my body, but I knew I should wear them when being active. Then I found some that had a pouch in the front and liked them so much better. It just keeps everything slightly away from the body which, for me, is better for moving around and being active.

8. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    "Snug" is a very vague term. Where is it snug, and where is it loose? Specifically?

I love the trunks I got from Express about 6 months ago...I have roughly a 29" waist (around the hips) and fairly thin thighs, and size Small is form-fitting without cutting off blood flow to my legs, and the pouch is just big enough to keep everything in place without crushing it. They have since changed the pattern that they cut their trunks from so they are more generic-shaped, and less shaped for a human being. I find that the new pattern is really loose around the legs and doesn't do anything for "control."

In general, I prefer trunks that have enough of a pouch that I'm not squashed in, but little enough that the entire world isn't aware of the "cash-and-prizes" I keep between my legs :wink:

AussieBum has relatively nice pouches built in, without being obscene (in my opinion, anyway). 2Xist is also very comfortable. I find Andrew Christian to be a little constricting, but not uncomfortably so (basically, once everything decides where it WANTS to be, it stays there...)

Champion, while not as flashy as the big designers, are also very comfortable, with a reasonably-sized pouch.

I will, however, also keep in mind that I am of average size, both aroused and not, and have been blessed with genitalia that usually find their way to a comfortable place :p

Cheers!

9. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    Personally, I like the ones that have a pouch to hold everything in place comfortably.

10. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I prefer mine to be relatively snug all around, especially in the legs so they don't stretch out too much over the course of the day. Like most others, I also prefer styles that have a pouch so the boys have their own support and aren't being squashed. This is also important so that there's separation from the pouch and my legs because the one thing that annoys me the most is having my balls sticking to my leg!

11. erosfallen

erosfallen New Member

Albums:
    This is mostly an echo- as I like them to hold their shape on the legs and waist- I really like mine from AE.

Slide on a chico pair, and I think you'll like 'em :smile:

12. hrdsmooth1

hrdsmooth1 Member

13. Ryanbone

Ryanbone Member

from my exp
    hanes and fruit of the loom dont do it for me
    and im in decent shape 170 ibs 5'10 and they always
    loosen up ....Under armor Calvin Klein and jockey are my
    go to more expensive but i work neer the outlets and its worth paying

14. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I hate that most underwear just mash your balls between your legs. I like them to hold my balls out from my body a little bit to keep them cooler and less sticky.

Draft saved Draft deleted