so a "friend" is coming over tonight...

D_Maxwell Silverhammer

Account Disabled
Media
and we're going to be alone for a couple hours, so we plan on doing a bit of fooling around.
just wanted to know if anyone had any tips or things I should do to turn him on or make him horny... (especially and tips or tricks while giving a blowjob, cause I plan on giving him one)

please post tips or tricks or fun things we could try ;)

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, you did begin with "friend" so my advice on a fun thing would be not to trick yourself into thinking they are what you claim they are a "friend".
No blowjob is going to move you into a "more then a friend" status" no matter how good you give head. The best tip you can get is to remind yourself of that. FRIEND

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, you're being rude yourself, Ant3, in your reply to Mylipswet. She's right in a way. Please define "friend".

Anyway, my tip is to use your tounge. A mouth is more than a hole.

Driver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that wasn't what I was asking... and you have no idea what you are talking about and none of that is my intention, but I can see that you just feel the need to be rude, thanks

We don't even know if you're male of female.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
and we're going to be alone for a couple hours, so we plan on doing a bit of fooling around.
just wanted to know if anyone had any tips or things I should do to turn him on or make him horny... (especially and tips or tricks while giving a blowjob, cause I plan on giving him one)

please post tips or tricks or fun things we could try ;)

Well, don't leave us hanging, how did it go?