So a Gay Guy Doesn't Take No For an Answer?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I dunno, perhaps they view it as a challenge?

If people can't take no for an answer, block them - it's the internet for fuck's sake! What are they going to do? Cry on their keyboard?

I don't go out of my way to offend people online, as thats just not me, but I don't have to put up with any shit from people either. If telling them clearly that you aren't interested doesn't work, just block them - did you really seriously value their presence in your life anyway?

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like you've been incredibly patient and tolerant with the jerks to this point, playa. I'd say just block them, nobody needs that frustration and annoyance when they go to a social site like that. I'm glad you realize the vast majority of us gay guys are pretty cool:cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a certain level of eroticism with the beautiful and the unattainable. There are alot of things on the planet that we don't own or possess that are beautiful. Like the stars. The sky. The air we breathe. People aren't happy with things easily gained but with things that aren't.

Maybe if some gay men didn't have that "straight guy" as the object off their affection. Or cater to that ideal.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know all gay people aren't like that. I have friends from High School who came out and they don't act like that at all. Only time they approach a "straight" dude is if he's been dropping hints.

It's just a few bad apples making the whole bunch look bad online, though.

And Facebook is a college website. Well...it USED to be. LOL. Anyone can join, but it's definitely geared towards College Students.

Thanks, Playa! Id never heard of it till this forum (facebook I mean) I guess it just sounds kinky. :biggrin1: (no offense, think!)

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
...did you really seriously value their presence in your life anyway?
Of course not. But I try to treat all people equally and with the same respect that I feel I deserve. Sometimes, that just doesn't work I see.
Sounds like you've been incredibly patient and tolerant with the jerks to this point, playa. I'd say just block them, nobody needs that frustration and annoyance when they go to a social site like that. I'm glad you realize the vast majority of us gay guys are pretty cool:cool:
Like I said, I have friends from High School who came out. And I learned a while back that people are people...I don't concern myself with who you sleep with at night...that has nothing to do with the value of my friendship, you know?

And even when it's not friends, people are humans...so I treat them like such. Just tonight, I got finished singing at a Jewish Temple (of all places) and a guy came up to me and was like "Your voice is sooo beautiful...and you're not so bad on the eyes, either."

I just smiled and said "Thank you" and went about my way. He was respectful, I was respectful. I try to operate on a law of reciprocity.

But this guy is OBVIOUSLY being an ass...well deserving of my block list.

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It may have been said but what about the fact that "straight men" are (stereotype alert!!) rugged and "manly"?

Perhaps the gay man sees this masculinity and strives to have some of it

That may be true if you're Bobby Trendi Gay. But, if you're THAT gay, then even Playboy Bunnies are comparatively more masculine.

I've been with straight guys, but it wasn't the result of my hitting on them. I don't hit on anybody. If it don't come to me, it ain't worth it. Just like with gay guys, I always find a subtle way to indicate that the attention wouldn't be unwelcome when I'm around a hot straight guy that's "vibey."

I, personally, prefer nailing straight guys cuz I'm not interested in being in a "relationship." I've never woken up to a straight guy staring at me, while I was sleeping, with this look on his face like he's mentally picking out china patterns and planning our commitment ceremony, the way a lot of gay guys tend to.

With straight guys, I can dick-&-ditch with a clear conscience.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well man....can you really blame them? You're one of my fB friends and you're really cute........that being said, I know that you're straight so I'll stop right there lol. Guess the easiest way to have avoided this was to have the ugly genes.....but you don't.........so perhaps this is an opportunity to make some money, LOL jk!

witchway

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That may be true if you're Bobby Trendi Gay. But, if you're THAT gay, then even Playboy Bunnies are comparatively more masculine.

I've been with straight guys, but it wasn't the result of my hitting on them. I don't hit on anybody. If it don't come to me, it ain't worth it. Just like with gay guys, I always find a subtle way to indicate that the attention wouldn't be unwelcome when I'm around a hot straight guy that's "vibey."

I, personally, prefer nailing straight guys cuz I'm not interested in being in a "relationship." I've never woken up to a straight guy staring at me, while I was sleeping, with this look on his face like he's mentally picking out china patterns and planning our commitment ceremony, the way a lot of gay guys tend to.

With straight guys, I can dick-&-ditch with a clear conscience.

I agree with you 100%! I never pursue men. When someone wants to hook up with me he´ll give off the proper signals!:smile: Str8 guys are in this area very good because they keep it all on the DL and you don´t have to worry about some guy bugging you weeks after you did the deed! I hate that!:mad: As for bothersome guys on the internet, block em out young man!

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well man....can you really blame them? You're one of my fB friends and you're really cute........that being said, I know that you're straight so I'll stop right there lol. Guess the easiest way to have avoided this was to have the ugly genes.....but you don't.........so perhaps this is an opportunity to make some money, LOL jk!
LOL! There you guys have it. The question as to if I look good or not. hahahah.

That's why me and BC are cool, like that. lol!

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
are there any st8 guys in college station? baaaaaaaaaaah

Yep. Lots. Coincidentally, they also happen to be all the unattractive guys.

The hot guys in the B/CS fall into 3 categories: "Gay," "Bi" & "Haven't Spent Enough Time Around Me, Yet"

:biggrin1:

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As an older, mostly guy guy I am really getting sick of other older, mostly gay guys who can't take "no" for an answer. I hope that you straight people reading this realize that just as you don't find every heterosexual man or woman (depending on your gender) interesting or attractive. It is certainly that way with gay men. There seems to be something in the minds of some men that, after they reach a certain age, they think that the world owes them a favor. I can sympathize. When I compliment totally straight guys I always let them know I'm NOT flirting. I wish more gay men would have the tact to treat totally straight guys with a little respect.
Dennis

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suspect there's a power/domination thing going if a gay guy tries to "have" a str8 guy (even that word suggests it) or "turn" him. Same w/ a str8 guy and a lesbian. Clearly, a lot of men are pigs--boorish AND greedy--and that apparently crosses the orientation line.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This notion that all gay men are hard up and will hit on any straight man is silly. This is what im reading into this post anyway.I feel comfortable around gay men. No harm intended to the poster of this thread. This is just what im getting out this.:cool:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This notion that all gay men are hard up and will hit on any straight man is silly. This is what im reading into this post anyway.I feel comfortable around gay men. No harm intended to the poster of this thread. This is just what im getting out this.:cool:
LoL. Usually when people say "no harm intended" they mean "this is going to hurt."

But I'll delightfully let you know that I wont take any offense.

I never said anything about "all gay men" I was referring explicitly to those who have contacted me on the other website.

I never said I felt uncomfortable about being around gay men either. Throughout the course of the thread I mentioned a time where I was told by a gay man that I was cute and I just chuckled, told him "Thank You" and went on like nothing happened.

And I hate saying "And I have gay friends." cause that reminds me of White people who say "I have Black friends." to prove they aren't racist. I do have plenty friends who are gay and I treat them just the same as I did before I knew they were gay. And I treat their friends just as well. Hell...a gay friend of mine used to come over my apartment with his boyfriend and me and his boyfriend would chill and play Tekken sometimes (cause he lived in the same complex).

Basically, this post was inspired because of one person who was specifically annoying the hell out of me on the day I posted it.