So a Gay Guy Doesn't Take No For an Answer?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LoL. Usually when people say "no harm intended" they mean "this is going to hurt."

But I'll delightfully let you know that I wont take any offense.

I never said anything about "all gay men" I was referring explicitly to those who have contacted me on the other website.

I never said I felt uncomfortable about being around gay men either. Throughout the course of the thread I mentioned a time where I was told by a gay man that I was cute and I just chuckled, told him "Thank You" and went on like nothing happened.

And I hate saying "And I have gay friends." cause that reminds me of White people who say "I have Black friends." to prove they aren't racist. I do have plenty friends who are gay and I treat them just the same as I did before I knew they were gay. And I treat their friends just as well. Hell...a gay friend of mine used to come over my apartment with his boyfriend and me and his boyfriend would chill and play Tekken sometimes (cause he lived in the same complex).

Basically, this post was inspired because of one person who was specifically annoying the hell out of me on the day I posted it.
No i know you didnt mean any harm. I was just making a point. Im bisexual. Probably only had sex with men mabye 3 times over the years. My love for women is far greater than my love for men.I have been in many a gay bar in my my life and probably feel more comfortable around gay men than i do around other women besides my girlfriend.. In fact i have found this is where the real men are. They know who they are.........:cool:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

playainda336 said:
So a Gay Guy Doesn't Take No For an Answer?

You may not have meant all gay guys will not take "no" for an answer but your thread title cleary implies this playainda336. Had it said "some" gay guys won't take no for an answer uncut would not have made his post concerning that sweeping generalization. Anyhow goodnight folks.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You may not have meant all gay guys will not take "no" for an answer but your thread title cleary implies this playainda336. Had it said "some" gay guys won't take no for an answer uncut would not have made his post concerning that sweeping generalization. Anyhow goodnight folks.

Sweet dreams. :wink:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I guess you're right. But I guess I felt like I clarified in the thread. If taking the thread title literally for what it's worth, it could have been talkling about gay people hitting on gay people though. *shrugs*

Oh well, Good night. :)

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
As a gay guy, here is my view on it.

Sexuality is a spectrum. So, these percentages on this site are quiet useful in that sense. Some of us are pretty close to 100% one way or the other, but then there are people who can swing both ways (BI). And to add, I believe all these things are biological, brain structure, hormone (during gestation) related..therefore, there is no changing that once birth takes place.

Consider the type of games straight guys will play to prove their "worth", or "sexual power". (a guy basically showing his "moves) They might have a competition to go up to the hottest chick and see who can get her. No matter the orientation, we like to play this, because we all like to show that we have this special quality about us where we can get anybody.

Ultimatley, with sexuality being a spectrum, and everyone having this natural urge to prove they can bed anyone, there would be no bigger boost to a gay guys ego then if they were able to get into bed with someone who considers themselve straight.

I dont know how the sex would be for you, but for a gay guy, this is where fantasies come from.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anybody who doesn't take no for an answer and leave it at that should be punched in the head.

not that i advocate violence or anything...

blm

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been told that I'm quite handsome...and I'm on Facebook. I've never had any guys hit on me.

It's hard for me to relate to your situation.

Why don't you just block your profile from being seen by those who are bugging you?