So after a ton of introspective thinking...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realize what my true issue with my size is.

It's not so much that I am average as it is that I feel girls will expect me to be bigger and be sorely disappointed when they find I'm average (within the 6 inch range, a little over 5 girth).

I am 6'1...Italian...big hands...I hold physical features that in our Society (in the US, at least) stereotypically may lead girls into thinking that I'm "well endowed". Also, up until this complex came about, I was also pretty cocky, not that I would really believe I was better than anyone but I'd just kind of jokingly act it to get a shock and laugh out of people. That has changed since however due to my complex. I've also always been very open with the discussion of sex and my friends believe I'm much more promiscuous than I actually am (as I am a big flirt) so because of this I feel they make assumptions (I mean, they have in the past but I just never really thought twice about it).

It sounds really pathetic to say, but basically it turned to this crisis where I conciously had to reformat certain aspects of my personality in fear that I will give girls the impression that I could be big. I'm overreacting, I know.

This is basically the true, deep reason of my issue though. Average would be much easier to accept if I didn't have the pressure of society telling me that I should be bigger.

lpsgfan2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
6'4" here with size 13 feet. Huge hands. 6x5.5. Don't let it worry you. There will always be size queens, and there will always be girls that don't care.

It's as futile as worrying about your hair/eye color. You may be able to change it (with PE) a little (like contacts or dye) but really, you're going to have to be comfortable with yourself, and not worry about women. Most partners are attracted to confidence more than size. Just be happy with yourself, and you'll get along great.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I realize what my true issue with my size is.

It's not so much that I am average as it is that I feel girls will expect me to be bigger and be sorely disappointed when they find I'm average (within the 6 inch range, a little over 5 girth).

I am 6'1...Italian...big hands...I hold physical features that in our Society (in the US, at least) stereotypically may lead girls into thinking that I'm "well endowed". Also, up until this complex came about, I was also pretty cocky, not that I would really believe I was better than anyone but I'd just kind of jokingly act it to get a shock and laugh out of people. That has changed since however due to my complex. I've also always been very open with the discussion of sex and my friends believe I'm much more promiscuous than I actually am (as I am a big flirt) so because of this I feel they make assumptions (I mean, they have in the past but I just never really thought twice about it).

It sounds really pathetic to say, but basically it turned to this crisis where I conciously had to reformat certain aspects of my personality in fear that I will give girls the impression that I could be big. I'm overreacting, I know.

This is basically the true, deep reason of my issue though. Average would be much easier to accept if I didn't have the pressure of society telling me that I should be bigger.

Any woman with half a brain knows that there is NO correlation between hand/foot size and penis size. If they think there is, that's their fault, not yours. Also, I know that I, personally, would be willing to still have sex with you even if you dropped your pants and were 6x5. I'm not a size queen, but I do like that "full" feeling, which I can't really get with a guy who's 6x5. But if we were about to have sex, then I obviously liked you for some reason. I wouldn't turn you down for sex because you're 6x5. There's nothing wrong with that size, and you are still capable of making me orgasm.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the input. I'm trying out PE by the end of the week but I'm gonig to start accepting myself the way I am right now, regardless of whether I gain or not.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the input. I'm trying out PE by the end of the week but I'm gonig to start accepting myself the way I am right now, regardless of whether I gain or not.

Accepting yourself for the way you are is the best idea ever in the whole world! And when you start PE, do it because YOU want to do it for YOU... don't do it because you're afraid a woman might reject you if you don't!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds like you have features that are attractive in their own right. A lot of hung guys here are shorter than you and would love to be your height (I could use that extra 2 inches in height myself).

Being tall will help you succeed with more woman than being hung, unless you have a reputation for being the local cock-monster. But confidence will help you most of all.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Accepting yourself for the way you are is the best idea ever in the whole world! And when you start PE, do it because YOU want to do it for YOU... don't do it because you're afraid a woman might reject you if you don't!
You're totally right. It's been a really shaky bridge but I'm getting over it :)

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like you have features that are attractive in their own right. A lot of hung guys here are shorter than you and would love to be your height (I could use that extra 2 inches in height myself).

Being tall will help you succeed with more woman than being hung, unless you have a reputation for being the local cock-monster. But confidence will help you most of all.
Thank you! Despite all the insecurity I've poured out throughout my stay here (I don't think I've let myself become this vulnerable ever!) I am actually very confident with everything else about me. That's kind of why my troubles started happening though--I let the rest get to my head, walked around like I had a big dick (figuratively obviously, now I know why this common term might of originated) and got hurt by a girl who was out to spite me. I believed her lie which caused major damage to my ego, but like I said, I'm better now. An arrogant attitude is a terrible thing to have anyway, the only good I can say that came out of this is that I was fully able to identify my strengths, my weaknesses and my overall value. I guess it was the hard way to learn to be modest and to not joke around about womanizing too much. Ever since it's happened however I've had this intense fear that girls might be thinking--or worse, saying the same things she thought...then again, part of my re-evalution was to filter out the girls I'll fool around with...I won't stoop down to pick up the easy, rotten apples on the ground, that's for sure. Basically, the whole situation was a very hard, heavy and low blow, but I've grown stronger from it.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, unless a woman is a complete bitch, she won't go running to her friends yelling about how small you are. The goal is this... be charming, be confident, make her laugh, and drive her wild in bed... I don't care if you're hung 4x4, she'll be happy overall. :smile: You are more than just your penis... if a woman doesn't appreciate you for you, then to hell with her.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing I'm really curious about is how many will actually be disappointed in my size. I'm sure none will be totally thrilled about it as it is not a special size (and I'm totally fine with that!), but I'm just curious how many will ACTUALLY be like "ugh, dammit..." as opposed to not giving a shit. I know a girl of girlfriend material would not care, but I'm at a young stage in my life where right now I just want to have several fast flings. I guess I'm just fearing that a girl would consider me "small" and label me as so to her friends.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she does, it'll smash my ego to bits.
I guess you're right though, better to pull it out and see what happens than nothing

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well don't let your ego become attached to your cock size and you won't have this problem... if I took my shirt off and a guy was disappointed at my breast size, I'd put my shirt on and walk out... but not before telling him that I hope he enjoys fucking himself, because he sure as hell won't be getting it from me.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then again, aren't MOST guys roughly 6"? Or Over 5" but under 7", at least? Which is why it's considered to be so special if you're hung or small? I wonder what percentage of guys makes up those ranges. I know I'm not big, it's just that sometimes I feel though as if I were the smallest guy in the world (although I know I'm not).

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well don't let your ego become attached to your cock size and you won't have this problem... if I took my shirt off and a guy was disappointed at my breast size, I'd put my shirt on and walk out... but not before telling him that I hope he enjoys fucking himself, because he sure as hell won't be getting it from me.
Yeah, I know...it's just hard at times because as men we basically live for sex. This is why we put so much pressure on our unit. I've just made changes in my life to keep myself as distant as possible from size queens who would do or say these kind of things.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Lemac, I see you've been working this issue out a lot the last few weeks here. Hope it's helped -- this is a tough place for issues like yours, because if you don't read closely, LPSG can make it seem like many women are hung up on size, whereas I believe actually many men (and relatively few women) are hung up on size.

I think everyone else is right - you are going to be successful in attracting women who are interested in all the different qualities you offer. I'm betting that you will find at least as many women, probably many more, who are relieved that you won't be a nightmare to take as you do who think 6" or so isn't enough.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll have to do this!

I would SO much rather be with a guy who's 6x5, but knows how to please me in every way than with a guy who's 8x6 and doesn't know what he's doing, or doesn't care to please me. I think most of the women on this board will agree with me!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Lemac, I see you've been working this issue out a lot the last few weeks here. Hope it's helped -- this is a tough place for issues like yours, because if you don't read closely, LPSG can make it seem like many women are hung up on size, whereas I believe actually many men (and relatively few women) are hung up on size.

I think everyone else is right - you are going to be successful in attracting women who are interested in all the different qualities you offer. I'm betting that you will find at least as many women, probably many more, who are relieved that you won't be a nightmare to take as you do who think 6" or so isn't enough.
Thank you, this is very comforting to read. I keep geting torn between the opinions of girls who would care and girls who wouldn't care about my average endowment because of everything else I have to offer. It's entirely an ego thing and even though the group of girls who would feel my endowment isn't enough is not a very big one, it's still a heavy downer, for some reason. It's easy to accept the fact that I'm average and that it's OK until I hear girls make very negative comments about anything that isn't big. It's just a stupid phobia I have to get over. Eitherway, I very much appreciate input like yours (and others in this thread) since you maintained an sense of realism as opposed to others who try to sugarcoat it. Thank you.