So after a ton of introspective thinking...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would SO much rather be with a guy who's 6x5, but knows how to please me in every way than with a guy who's 8x6 and doesn't know what he's doing, or doesn't care to please me. I think most of the women on this board will agree with me!
It makes sense. I've been putting myself down in this thread too much so I'll go ahead and say that several girls I've been with have told me (and others) that I'm very smooth, passionate, "so fucking suave" (their words, not mine!), a great kisser among other things. This makes me feel confident but again, I know that girls would choose someone that's 8x6 who can also be considered these same things over me because we all know that ultimately, size matters. Hmm, thinking about these compliments I've recieved is making me realize how stupid it is that I have this complex anyways! I feel much better now, ha. I guess I just need to go out, get laid and see what happens. :smile:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she does, it'll smash my ego to bits.
I guess you're right though, better to pull it out and see what happens
than nothing

Fuck your ego, it needs to be smashed into little bits and burned, then you can get beyond it and grow as a person who can be at ease with himself.

You have a lot going for you that other guys would kill for. There are short dumpy men with smaller penises that have wonderful, loving wives that are cute and sexy. So you have a chance but only if you can get past this penis issue that you have.

And nothing ventured, nothing gained. Give women a chance and you will find that they can be wonderful people, but if you are to afraid to ask you will never get anywhere, with women or life.

Grab ahold of your balls and take the leap, yahooooooo!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh and I can't give any info on how i actually perform during vaginal sex because I've only really had it with one girl a couple of years back and it wasn't the best...we'd never want to wear a condom but be scared of pregnancy among other obstacles which left us with a ton of oral sex but very little vaginal sex. So I hate to say it but basically I'm still relatively new to it, I haven't gotten enough practice and I'm scared that I'm going to make a fool out of myself next time I do it, which I might blame on my size. I don't know, it's really weird. All I know is that I should accept myself regardless and I just need to go out and get laid. Argh.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but again, I know that girls would choose someone that's 8x6 who can also be considered these same things over me because we all know that ultimately, size matters.

I can tell you're getting to a much better place about everything, which is cool. But that part's still not quite right -- sure some women would choose the 8x6, but there are plenty of women for whom that's bigger than ideal. You have to think that if a man's size is average, or 'average plus' in your case, he's bound to work for the majority of women in terms of size.