So an ex-army ranger walks into a bar...

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been needing to type this up to message an online friend about this hookup for a WHILE. It happened before my prior story on the Grindr Experience by about 3 months. Enjoy!

"No Kev, I'm serious! You can't make this shit up!"

"I don't know man...your story is a bit wild but mainly I refuse to believe any 30 year-old's name is Ernie"

Kev loved to hear me recount the stupid tales and hot scenes from my hookups. This, however, was one of my most adventurous. And beyond that, it was, to this point the hottest experience of my life. So here's the scene: Sitting with friends in Denver at a dive bar on South Broadway getting drunk and this somewhat average looking guy came over to make a fool of himself and talk with new people.

Fast forward an hour and my friends are ready to go home, but seeing as how I'm in it for the night I decide to stay and see what trouble I can find knowing I will Uber back to their apartment on Grant St. when I need to.

So, I buy another pitcher, and take a seat at the bar. When who should come along? Ernie...."like Bert and Ernie!" Grrreeeaaaaatttttt.

I thought the guy was cute in a particular way and though he had come off as a douche in his earlier attempts at conversation and my friends had blown him off I thought he was just being a goof. So I start talking to him. Turns out we hit it off.

We start drinking WAY to much. He knows the bartender so we keep getting topped off for free. He keeps getting shots and I keep refusing them. I don't fuck with shots. There seemed to be about five people in the bar the entire night with me and Ernie boy being the only two that remained throughout. The bar ends up talking politics which engages all of us as we walk out to smoke (bartender included) then walk back in with never a lull in conversation.

The next phase of the night has me and him sitting alone talking about God-knows-what and I relate SOMETHING to Don't Ask Don't Tell. I am gay and in the Air Force. This just blows Ernie out of the water.

We had already mentioned our services, Ernie was out of the military but had been Army Ranger. The usual banter occurred from him but it was light hearted, and he was overly eager and uncharacteristically kind in his banter. It's always in good fun, but he seemed to take a much more brotherly affection towards me. For instance, as I was scoping out the juke box, he walked up behind and put his arm around my shoulder.

Maybe I should have noticed the affectionate touching but I'm none the wiser, I'm 6'3 and 215 and here is this 6'5ish monster of a black man, packing north of 240 pounds in what turned out to be hardened solid muscle with the perfect amount of cushion covering him (he "let himself go" apparently).

So back to DADT...Once I mention I am gay Ernie is chomping at the bit to talk about it. I continue making my point in WHATEVER conversation we were having (me....beer...politics....it's a love triangle.) He keeps pulling it back to my sexuality. I finally relent and engage in his questions. He just wants to know anything and everything about being gay. I didn't fit his mold (or societies at large) for what a gay guy should look or sound like.

It suddenly hits me that there is actually a possibility that this dude is into it. At this point, I am comfortably drunk, and have very little to lose. It's nerve wracking to hit on someone without knowing if they are gay or straight....and in Ernie's case...knowing he is 'straight'.

I start emphasizing my points by putting my hand on his shoulder. I overly boast about being a top and my harem of conquests. Both of which are lies...just bold faced lies. But I don't know this guy. I likely won't see him again (and haven't) so I decide to be who, in my drunken state, I figured he would want me to be to turn him on.

Sorry for the cliffhanger. I'm tired of writing and am long winded enough that this needs to be two posts.

Love where this seems to be going... You don't write enough.

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ll have to fill in some dialogue as I was blasted by this point. I remember the overall arc but not exactly how we got there. He needed me to want him so bad but he couldn’t bring himself to ask for it. I made a point, a game’s a game, to not give him an inch (not yet at least). I intentionally talked about how hot this other dude at the bar was and he was visually frustrated (while I acted oblivious). I intentionally brought up his straightness to put a barrier between our tensions. I told him how fucking horny I was and I started to use Grindr and show it to him.

It was so douchey of me. I had this perfectly fit dude ready for some dick and I was playing him for the fool. I was drunk. We had this competitive nature happening throughout the night and I wanted him to beg for it. As they say ‘all is fair in love…’ Well I would get more than I asked for as he struggled with being the alpha male who didn’t know how to submit to anything…..yet.

At some point it came up that he hadn’t measured his dick size. I called bullshit and told him, quite frankly that I loved having a big dick. That I had never been with a dude who was thicker than me. (I have since been bested twice MUCH to my own delight) I am 7x6. He can’t stand it anymore and says he’s got to see it NOW.

We had the same amount of patrons and so he stalks off to the bathroom and I follow ten seconds behind. I am terrified. This is in public and I am nervous as hell. I open the door and he is standing by the urinals motioning to the stalls, we weren’t alone. I ham haw for a seconds at the sinks, walk over to the urinal and we both kill time till the dude finishes up and leaves.

Ernie moves me so I face him and he bitterly tells me to prove it. I pull it out and have the most perfect fat semi for the situation. It was about as fat as it gets, but still soft and floppy (and about 5 inches long). He huffs and puffs and grabs a hold and squeezes. He is impressed, he is challenged, he is turned on. Well, it was his turn and he pulls his out and my guess was 7.5 maybe 8? So he technically could rest easy knowing he won. But he still let me win. He ignored his own and kept gawking at mine. It was so hot, he was talking dirty in an envious way and it was so..fucking..hot. I don’t remember what he said that got me going 0 to 100 but it was along the lines of him hefting my semi while saying “now he knows why I am so cocky.”

So we exit after a few minutes to no stares. No acknowledgement. Nobody noticed (as far as I could tell) and I was relieved. We go out for a smoke and he’s being much more forward, all pretenses dropped. We make out here and there. I squeeze on his perfect fucking chest and tell him he’s the man. He squeezes my ass saying, exasperated, that he could crush me and he is confused at why he was letting me “get away” with talking my shit. So I squeezed his nipple harder the next time.

We’re getting pretty graphic but thankfully it’s right as the bar is closing so we pay our tabs, everyone leaves and we hang out in the smoking area for a while longer as we talked game at one another. He loved my ass. I loved his chest. He loved my dick and well, I loved his dick. We head towards his vehicle.

This is the part where the story gets stupid. More specifically where I get stupid. He had parked behind the bar in a sort of alley way. It was dangerous and I was oblivious. A stranger who knew he was stronger than me. Dim lighting. No people. Well past 2 am. Drunk. Thankfully Ernie was actually a genuine guy (though a bit too aggressive) and I was able to learn a hard lesson the easy way.

He wanted to wrestle some more even though we were standing on pavement. He threw me down and I scraped up my hands. He got down and kissed me hard, pinned me on my back and wouldn’t get off. He was such a tool. I had to essentially break character and tell him that I didn’t know if I had to piss or puke but he was sitting on my stomach and we were about to find out.

He finally gets up. I piss. We start to kiss and I choked him a bit. Bit his shoulder. He really liked that but wanted to get rough again. He threw me down again and I scraped and bruised my elbows. He choked me, waaay to hard. I likened it to a big dog that just wanted to play but didn’t know his own strength. Also comparable to Lennie from John Steinbeck’s, Of Mice and Men. (This is also where I had a brief concern about safety) He basically didn’t understand how to straddle the line between pleasure and pain. I suggested we get naked.

We took the party into his van and got our dicks out. I straddled him on the driver’s seat as my ass hit the horn a few too many times. I was hard as a rock and he was having a bit of trouble (I’ve definitely been there, and could never put a guy down for that….even an aggressive fuck like him) I rubbed the head of my dick all over his package. I slapped his balls with it. He got a semi and we jacked each other’s dicks together as he brought up how hard I was. He was cute when he was being envious. You could just tell he was a little brat…

We kept making out and fondling each other’s bodies. It was great. He said he wanted to suck me off. So we maneuvered around and I got to a sort of standing/crouching position as he leaned a chair back to a laying position and I ordered him to take it all.

It should be noted that it had become clear I was not the first gay hookup he had. He was inexperienced no doubt, but he admitted to having fooled around before.

He took me into his mouth and it was then that I face fucked a guy for the first time. Now, I have ‘face fucked’ a guy before. But never like this. I dominated him. It was vengeful and out of spite. I called him a little bitch when he choked. I slapped his cheeks and flicked him on his temple. I was an ass and he absolutely loved it. I felt dirty and I loved it. The head of my dick was getting sore from just hitting the back of his throat…he couldn’t accommodate me, not with his experience, not with our positioning, but I thrusted with reckless abandon and felt fucking powerful.

I pulled out and my dick was coated with his spit….that thick kind from the back of the throat that rivals most lubes on the market. His eyes were watered, he was a mess and I kissed him passionately. He told me how hot that was and how hot I was as I bit and sucked on his big pecs. I threw myself onto my own seat and jacked myself till could cum and I got back over him and shot on his dick, stomach and chest. He loved it. He was so dirty.

I changed positions and took him into my mouth and started to suck him off. He wanted fingers up his ass. I obliged. I bit his cock in the middle with enough pressure for him to moan. Minutes go by, he takes over and jacks on himself and proceeds to just put his shirt back on over my huge load and his. He would drive us home with my cum, under his shirt, coating his stomach.

We sit back panting for a bit. He offers me a ride home and I accept. I woke up the next morning and my whole body hurt, I had bloodied elbows, a sore neck, bruises on my arms and VERY concerned friends. I was admonished for being so reckless and as I said earlier I was glad that I was able to learn such a dangerous lesson the easy way. Through an Army Ranger with big muscles, an attitude and a long dick. I also, called off from my internship because I could barely move to put on my suit.

THE END.

P.S: We didn’t exchange numbers. I didn’t want to. I don’t live near that bar anymore but have been back a few times always looking for that big bull of a man. If only to have a debrief on how to choke a dude sexually while allowing him to turn his neck the next day without pain.

Reactions: B_er and AlteredEgo