So Apparently John Holmes was a 'Grower'

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
John Holmes rarely got full, rock hard, boners. I can always remember women blowing him and he was semi hard most of the time.

He did get rock hard and stay that way in his early films. Age, drugs and no telling what else (boredom?) contributed to those semi-hards in his later years.

TOP9X7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the 70's a buddy of mine hired JH for sex, a couple of hundred dollars and a first class ticket from LA to SF sealed the deal. My bud has a huge cock and he measured Mr. Holms: they were both 9 3/4" hard. Holms didn't participate in the sex except for laying back and getting blown, but my friend said he was def fascinated to see another cock as big as his.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
To me, this illustrates just how differently we each interpret "size".
What looks like a "grower" to some is in reality a "shower" to others.

Look carefully at that picture! Given shorter (upper legs) and a shorter torso, Holme's depicted "grower" flaccid size would look pretty big on a regular Joe.

And, wouldn't Holmes' (apparent) 6 to 7 incher flaccid ordinarily be considered a pretty good size? It's all in how one considers this.
The LPSG SEVERELY skews our judgment I think. It has mine. I'll admit it.

I've read numerous accounts too, that Holmes' total erect was indeed just under 10". Personally, I've seldom (if ever) seen vids of him truly "rock hard".

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I looked at that and thought 4-5, but hey who's counting? :smile:

I wasn't referring to just length however. There is a definite difference in overall mass/thickness.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
JW....one thing too (in that Holmes photo) is all those folds of skin. Typically, many "well-hung guys" seem to have A LOT of wrinkly skin when soft as well as yes, that "girthy" look being pretty obvious.

As Holmes got older (like many of us) the flaccid "hang" probably became more prominent.

hookedup71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've seem most of Holmes films, both gay and straight. and i dont remember ever seeing him totally boned...but you can defniately tell when the drugs started to take ahold in the gay ones especially....plus he was very uncut (lots of skin)