So big it causes pain?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last night, I was in a MFM threesome with this lady friend of mine and one of her guy friends. I was on top of her and pumping away when she suddenly winced in pain. I asked if she was okay. She said she needed a breather and asked me to pull out. We returned to cuddling for a while. Then she asked the other guy to go in. He put on a condom and lube and entered her. No pain this time. He pumps until he comes.

Seeing how I haven't come yet, and would really like to, I ask if she wants me back in. She says I'd be too much for her. She said I'd be too thick and too deep to be comfortable. Sounds odd to me since I've had sex with her plenty of times before. Including some really active thrusting before where she took all 8 inches in. She also said she likes the feeling of being filled by my girth. His cock was about average length and width and she didn't complain of pain when he was inside.

In the past, when women have said my cock caused some discomfort, it was usually in the first moments after entering them the first time. But this women had taken my entire cock several times before.

How many other women have had experiences like this? Did a big cock feel wonderful one day and cause discomfort or even pain another day?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I think when he's really turned on it's a lot more to take. I had this experience on Friday, but Thursday and Saturday it was not a bigger issue than usual. :smile:

matt1981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
been my experience that the hard and deep thrusting causing her pain also makes her climaxes more powerful and intense. after she takes me over that point of no return, my thusting gets rough and brutal as i masturbate my cock inside her body. i will ram all ten thick inches so deep she cries out in pain but achieves another climax at the same time. i love it when she screams in pain and cums on my buried shaft together.

matt1981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My hard and erect shaft measures 10.3" from basic crotch hair to piss slit and very thick - about 7" around the base. It's gonna hurt to matter which way you look at it. Most girls like to ride and love feeling it spread and stretch her open to get inside her body, but when on top she usually just rides about 7"-8" at the most and those few times when she really get excited and sinks to the base, screams out in pain - but almost always climaxes at the same time. I have met a few ladies that want the pain - they enjoy some hard and deep thrusting and even want it more rough and brutal. They also cry out in fuck pain but climax at the same time.

D_Mike Crapp

1st Like
Media
HAHAHa im gay i have boy friend with i do 3some many time and every time i prefer other guy on me more then my boy friend koz to change taste and its feel good to be punked in front of ur hubby problem is not pain she is doing Darama just to feels good thats it.

by the way its my point of view (changed mind by mind)

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quietguy, just because you have had experiences with this woman in the past where you were able to thrust your entire length into her, doesn't mean that it will work that way every time. Sex is not simple math, you say you're 8 inches today, maybe tomorrow you are 8.1, or 7.9, same goes with her as well, she will fluctuate too, sometimes she will be able to take more on some days and less on others. There are so many variables to think about.

She might not be wet enough, she might not be aroused enough. When a woman is aroused, and is properly warmed up, she will be able to take your dick much deeper then if she isn't. If you don't believe that, just try it. One day, while you are intimate, hurry along through the foreplay, and just go straight to penetration, and try to go deep, and see how she reacts to it after 1 min, 5 min, 10 min, etc. On another night, slow it down, and put her first.

I mean that in the sense of, touch her, kiss her, go down on her, use a vibrator, or your hands/mouth and get her off, then start with penetration, but go slow, start with just pushing the first inch in to her, for a minute, then move to two inches, and slowly slowly go deeper and deeper. This will drive her wild, and she will be begging you to thrust as deep as you can go. Which is good because now she is thinking about how she wants you to go all in, and she is remembering how pleasurable it feels to feel a big cock, and she is mentally desiring you, as well as physically desiring you. And guess what, by this time she will probably be able to take you as deep as you can go because she is properly warmed up, and mentally and physically ready to accommodate a large penis.

Also, in my personal experience, when I am having sex with a girl, if I make her cum a few times while penetrating her, she is more likely to need a break from sex, or to have to stop. I'm not sure about the biological reasons, I've just noticed that after she has cum a few times, she is that much closer to saying, "Hey I need a break".

When you are intimate and you say things like, "Seeing how I haven't come yet, and would really like to, I ask if she wants me back in." That is the wrong mentality, that is too selfish to be honest. I'm not condemning you, I'm just saying that you are the one who is pushing the over-sized truck in her 1-car garage. So you have to be more sensitive to her needs.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say she was a little tensed up, and wasn't relaxing. I have had my wife "back up" because of my girth, and other times, she grabs my ass, and rams it all in at once.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First, we need pics.;)

Second, I think it will take time. Maybe you should go much slower (a threesome setting might be too much) next time.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quietguy, just because you have had experiences with this woman in the past where you were able to thrust your entire length into her, doesn't mean that it will work that way every time. Sex is not simple math, you say you're 8 inches today, maybe tomorrow you are 8.1, or 7.9, same goes with her as well, she will fluctuate too, sometimes she will be able to take more on some days and less on others. There are so many variables to think about.

She might not be wet enough, she might not be aroused enough. When a woman is aroused, and is properly warmed up, she will be able to take your dick much deeper then if she isn't. If you don't believe that, just try it. One day, while you are intimate, hurry along through the foreplay, and just go straight to penetration, and try to go deep, and see how she reacts to it after 1 min, 5 min, 10 min, etc. On another night, slow it down, and put her first.

I mean that in the sense of, touch her, kiss her, go down on her, use a vibrator, or your hands/mouth and get her off, then start with penetration, but go slow, start with just pushing the first inch in to her, for a minute, then move to two inches, and slowly slowly go deeper and deeper. This will drive her wild, and she will be begging you to thrust as deep as you can go. Which is good because now she is thinking about how she wants you to go all in, and she is remembering how pleasurable it feels to feel a big cock, and she is mentally desiring you, as well as physically desiring you. And guess what, by this time she will probably be able to take you as deep as you can go because she is properly warmed up, and mentally and physically ready to accommodate a large penis.

Also, in my personal experience, when I am having sex with a girl, if I make her cum a few times while penetrating her, she is more likely to need a break from sex, or to have to stop. I'm not sure about the biological reasons, I've just noticed that after she has cum a few times, she is that much closer to saying, "Hey I need a break".

When you are intimate and you say things like, "Seeing how I haven't come yet, and would really like to, I ask if she wants me back in." That is the wrong mentality, that is too selfish to be honest. I'm not condemning you, I'm just saying that you are the one who is pushing the over-sized truck in her 1-car garage. So you have to be more sensitive to her needs.
I totally agree. The best way to a woman's pants is through her heart. It might help to set a romantic setting first, rather than plain thrusting. You might not be aware of it, but you are being a bit selfish (no offense) by wanting to continue with it. Keep it nice and slow and she'll come through it-no pun intended.:redface:

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
agree with LGX, my prev bfs were 9+ inches and took some getting used to. They were also considerate not to cause unnecessary hurt. just know your limits and theirs, no hArm eitherways if everyone is happy. enjoy and god bless LPSG members for all the great insights!

x

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
My hard and erect shaft measures 10.3" from basic crotch hair to piss slit and very thick - about 7" around the base. It's gonna hurt to matter which way you look at it. Most girls like to ride and love feeling it spread and stretch her open to get inside her body, but when on top she usually just rides about 7"-8" at the most and those few times when she really get excited and sinks to the base, screams out in pain - but almost always climaxes at the same time. I have met a few ladies that want the pain - they enjoy some hard and deep thrusting and even want it more rough and brutal. They also cry out in fuck pain but climax at the same time.

Right thats it! I'm moving to San Fransisisisisco...see,i can't spell for the excitement!:heart::banana:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She might not be wet enough, she might not be aroused enough. When a woman is aroused, and is properly warmed up, she will be able to take your dick much deeper then if she isn't. If you don't believe that, just try it. One day, while you are intimate, hurry along through the foreplay, and just go straight to penetration, and try to go deep, and see how she reacts to it after 1 min, 5 min, 10 min, etc. On another night, slow it down, and put her first. ...
... And guess what, by this time she will probably be able to take you as deep as you can go because she is properly warmed up, and mentally and physically ready to accommodate a large penis.

Seeing how I had already been inside her for a while, and she was wet and very aroused, I'd say she was more than ready. Also consider that we were in a threesome with another guy and she was wet and aroused enough to take his cock all the way in. She just had trouble taking all 8 of mine inside her. To the point - it was not a problem of arousal.

The real point of my original post was to ask if other women had sudden pain like that during sex, and said the pain was from being with a man who was quite large even if they could accommodate his size before. And also to ask if other well-endowed men had similar experiences with their partners.

So me asking her if she wants back inside is being selfish? As I see it, selfish people don't ask what others want, or don't take somebody else's answer into consideration and do what they want anyway. She said she wasn't interested in another round with me, and so we cuddled instead. How does responding to her wishes show that somebody is insensitive? I really think you misread the original post and I don't think it is appropriate for you to tell others they are selfish or insensitive if you don't understand the situation fully.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seeing how I had already been inside her for a while, and she was wet and very aroused, I'd say she was more than ready. Also consider that we were in a threesome with another guy and she was wet and aroused enough to take his cock all the way in. She just had trouble taking all 8 of mine inside her. To the point - it was not a problem of arousal.

The real point of my original post was to ask if other women had sudden pain like that during sex, and said the pain was from being with a man who was quite large even if they could accommodate his size before. And also to ask if other well-endowed men had similar experiences with their partners.

So me asking her if she wants back inside is being selfish? As I see it, selfish people don't ask what others want, or don't take somebody else's answer into consideration and do what they want anyway. She said she wasn't interested in another round with me, and so we cuddled instead. How does responding to her wishes show that somebody is insensitive? I really think you misread the original post and I don't think it is appropriate for you to tell others they are selfish or insensitive if you don't understand the situation fully.

I apologizing for misinterpreting your original post. I wasn't trying to be hard on you, just give insight and be helpful. I've never been in a threesome so I can't entirely relate to what you're saying. I can however relate to a woman feeling pain suddenly during intercourse. This has happened to me before with more than one GF. She experienced pain, and would either tell me to keep going, or to stop. If we stop, and she is still aroused, I often will go down on her, or finger her, or get out a vibrator and make sure she cums that way.

The strange thing is that the girl experiencing pain has happened with a GF of mine who was very very petite and tight, and with my girlfriend now, who is not as petite, and not nearly as overly tight. In either case, there have been sessions where the is no pain, and lots of orgasms, and there have been times where we are fucking and its going just fine, and she has needed to stop because I was hurting her, and she said that "I was too big, and she needed a rest."

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A woman's vagina is a mysterious thing. I know some women who can take almost my whole fist one day, but the next time we have sex, 2 fingers is too much. It's not even a matter of how much foreplay or if she's in the mood, hormones and other factors seem to regulate what her body wants at any given time. My current girl friend loves it hard and fast one day, then the next day she says that I'm going too deep and it isn't comfortable. It has never been a question of pain, just discomfort. Sometime she even says my penis is bigger than normal and asks me why. It's not like I can grow another 2 or 3 inches to my penis at any given moment (although that would be fun huh?) To me, it looks the same size most of the time.

doubl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have a 8 inch penis, or longer, you simply can`t fuck like someone with an average penis.. you have to take it slow. I have NEVER thrusted with force, and just pounded away, like many guys can do. It is because of my lenght.. not the girth. you have to hold back a little.

I think the main reason for waiting to go all the way inside (or until it is not room for more). Is because the celvix hangs down into the vagina about 5-6 inches inside.when she is properly aroused and warmed up, the cervix goes up in the utero or something, and suddenly you can go way deeper. many times when i have not been slow enough, I`ve hit it (I think) , and the girl goes ahh. and not a good aah. just pure discomfort. For me it seems to be the first time i try to go deep. I get impatient.. but it usually only is that one time.. then i go deep:)

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I apologizing for misinterpreting your original post. I wasn't trying to be hard on you, just give insight and be helpful. I've never been in a threesome so I can't entirely relate to what you're saying. I can however relate to a woman feeling pain suddenly during intercourse. This has happened to me before with more than one GF. She experienced pain, and would either tell me to keep going, or to stop. If we stop, and she is still aroused, I often will go down on her, or finger her, or get out a vibrator and make sure she cums that way.

It's okay. No harm, no foul. I've often done the same thing - misread somebody's post and make a fool out of myself.